A manual transaction allows the addition of a transaction to a member account. While similar to a point adjustment, it allows the addition of points by way of associating it to a specific transaction type.
Note: Transaction types with multiple product baskets are not fully supported.
Issuing a Manual Transaction
- Retrieve the account within the aforementioned system location.
- Click the "Manual Transaction" link in the bottom-left.
Specify the appropriate parameters:
- Business Unit/Location - The originating location for the transaction.
- Transaction Type - The transaction type that the information should be associated to.
- Activity Date for Transaction - The activity timestamp for the transaction.
- Transaction Note - Text details related to the adjustment (e.g. it's purpose).
- External Reference - (Optional) The external reference for the transaction.
- Transaction Value - (If required) The associated retail value, which may be used in the calculation of points.
- Transaction Custom Fields - Optional, additional data points setup via custom field functionality.
- Other parameters may be required, depending on the type of transaction selected. Populate those details. If additional help is needed, please contact ALP SaaS Support.
- Click "Save Manual Transaction" to commit the transaction.