Release notes for the ALP SaaS Application detailing additions and updates to standard features.
With 2019.4, ALP SaaS introduces a CSS upgrade across the entire application. The platform features a cleaner, modern design with new colors, fonts, spacing and more. You can learn more about the redesign in "2019.4 - Introducing a new look for ALP SaaS" here on the Wiki.
It's important to note that ALP SaaS has been designed and tested to work well with Microsoft Internet Explorer 11.x and the most recent, stable versions of Microsoft Edge, Apple Safari, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome web browsers. Be sure to keep your browser up-to-date to experience ALP SaaS at its highest quality.
- 2019.3 (2019-07-31)
- 2019.2 (2019-6-12)
- 2019.1 (2019-5-21)
- 2018.6 (2019-2-12)
- 2018.5 (2018-11-6)
- 2018.4.1 (2018-9-11)
- 2018.4 (2018-8-28)
- 2018.3 (2018-07-17)
- 2018.2 (2018-05-22)
- 2018.1 (US: 2018-03-07 | CA: 2018-03-07 | AU: 2018-03-06 | CN: 2018-03-06)
- 2017.6 (2018-01-23)
- 2017.5 (2017-11-14)
- 2017.4 (2017-09-13)
- 2017.3 (2017-07-26)
- 2017.2 (2017-05-24)
- 2017.1 (US: 2017-04-18 | CA: 2017-04-18 | AU: 2017-04-19 | CN: 2017-04-19)
- 2016.6 (US: 2017-02-21 | CA: 2017-02-22 | AU: 2017-02-22 | CN: 2017-02-22)
- 2016.5 (US: 2016-11-14 | CA: 2016-11-10 | AU: 2016-11-09 | CN: 2016-11-09)
- 2016.4.1 (2016-10-11)
- 2016.4 (2016-09-21)
- 2016.3 (US: 2016-08-02 | CA: 2016-08-02 | AU: 2016-07-27 | CN: 2016-08-02)
- 2016.2 (US: 2016-06-21 | CA: 2016-06-23 | AU: 2016-06-23 | CN: 2016-06-23)
- 2016.1 (US: 2016-04-26 | CA: 2016-05-03 | AU: 2016-04-27 | CN: 2016-04-27)
- 2015.6 (US: 2016-02-09 | CA: 2016-02-10 | AU: 2016-02-11 | CN: 2016-02-10)
- 2015.5 (US: 2015-10-27 | CA: 2015-10-29 | AU: 2015-10-22 | CN: 2015-11-03)
- 2015.4 (US: 2015-08-11 | CA: 2015-08-18)
- 2015.3 (US: 2015-05-28 | CA: 2015-06-01)
- 2015.2 (US: 2015-04-15 | CA: 2015-04-16)
- 2015.1 (US: 2015-02-19 | CA: 2015-02-24)
- 2014.4 (US: 2015-01-05 | CA: 2015-01-08)
- 2014.3 (US: 2014-10-27 | CA: 2014-10-30)
- 2014.2 (2014-09-22)
- 2014.1.1 (2014-05-07)
- 2014.1.0.1870 (2014-04-21)
- 2014.1 (2014-04-07)
- 2013.7.1 (2014-02-04)
- 2013.7 (2014-01-14)
- 2013.6 (2013-10-30)
- 2013.5 (2013-09-16)
- 2013.4 (2013-05-22)
- 2013.3 (2013-03-12)
- 2013.2 (2013-02-04)
- 2013.1 (2013-01-14)
- 2012.7 (2012-11-29)
- 2012.6 (2012-09-17)
- 2012.5 (2012-07-12)
- 2012.4 (2012-05-30)
- 2012.3 (2012-03-14)
- 2012.1 (2012-02-15)
- 2011.7 (2011-11-17)
- 2011.6.1750 (2011-09-19)
- 2011.6 (2011-09-13)
- 2011.5 (2011-09-01)
- 2011.3.1727 (2011-07-18)
- 2011.3 (2011-07-05)
- 2011.2 (2011-05-13)
- 2011.1 (2011-03-02)
ALP SaaS now supports international phone numbers when configured to operate in International Mode. The feature needs to be enabled by ALP SaaS Support. If left disabled, current platform users will operate in Legacy Mode. In Legacy Mode, none of the following changes will apply to ALP SaaS.
For international users with loyalty members from around the world, once International Mode is turned on by support and the data conversion is complete, ALP SaaS will offer improved recognition, processing, display and reporting of international phone numbers.
For example: If a Member's country calling code is 54 (Argentina) and their subscriber number (including area code) is (0341) 123-4567, then our system will display:
+54 (0341) 123-4567
As loyalty member phone numbers are involved in platform-wide functionality, the changes made in International Mode span nearly all of ALP SaaS.
In the platform interface, International Mode users will see a full list of countries when adding and editing member phone numbers.
That Country Calling Code list can be edited by users with appropriate permissions. Countries can be hidden from view. Furthermore, the order can be configured to make it more convenient for International Mode users who want access to all Country Calling Codes in this dropdown while still seeing specific countries at the top of the list.
For users in International Mode, all file imports and web services that use member phone numbers now require the numbers to be preceded by a + symbol. Users can learn more about this requirement in the Phone Number Formatting article.
For users in International Mode, the way phone number data is displayed in ALP SaaS (for instance, on the Clienteling pages) is the way it will be formatted in exports and syncs.
When using phone numbers for Account Ids in International Mode, Phone Number Account Ids will include the country calling code.
For example: Consider a user who selects Saudi Arabia (Country Calling Code 966) when entering the following phone number for a member:
Here, the Account Id would inherit the selected Country Calling Code, and the Account Id would become:
Phone number extension support
Finally, phone number extensions will not be supported for users in International Mode.
Additional release notes
System - “Import Settings” page renamed to “Input Settings” to avoid future confusion with features elsewhere in the platform.
Admin - When in International Mode, individual countries can now be removed from country calling code dropdowns in ALP SaaS.
Admin - When in International Mode, country sort order can now be edited in Member Address and Member Number dropdowns.
File Import - “Member Phone Number Update File with Mobile Carrier” renamed to “Member Mobile Phone Number Update File.” Mobile Carrier data is no longer required in the import.
ALP SaaS 2019.2 brings new settings to FTP configuration, messaging optimizations and more. A large portion of the update is focused on the daily calculation of the points that will expire for each member on the next automatic expiration date. That calculated data can be accessed through a new web service and additional fields in the Point Change Trigger in the Member Sync Extended.
Messaging - Added ability to specify the port number in FTP settings for external campaigns.
Sync - Added ability to specify the port number in FTP settings for Syncs.
Messaging - Real-time reward messages optimized.
Tools - Users can now specify an annual Point Expiration Auto-Expiry date.
For example, if a user wants points for a specific selection of members to expire every June 1st, they can now select that annual expiration date in the Execute Frequency section of the Point Expiration Batch page (System Location: Tools > Point Expiration > Add or Edit for created batches).
System - Near real-time Reward Sync and services to activate gift cards through InComm completed.
Sync - Added new fields to Point Change Trigger in Member Sync Extended for points to expire.
- Last Point Expiration Process Timestamp
- Next Expiration Date 1
- Next Points Expiring 1
- Next Expiration Date 2
- Next Points Expiring 2
- Next Expiration Date 3
- Next Points Expiring 3
- Next Expiration Date 4
- Next Points Expiring 4
- Next Expiration Date 5
- Next Points Expiring 5
- Next Expiration Date 6
- Next Points Expiring 6
Web Service - FetchMemberNextPointsToExpire - Fetches the following point expiration data for a specific member.
- Last Point Expiration Process Timestamp
- Next Expiration Date 1
- Next Points Expiring 1
- Next Expiration Date 2
- Next Points Expiring 2
- Next Expiration Date 3
- Next Points Expiring 3
- Next Expiration Date 4
- Next Points Expiring 4
- Next Expiration Date 5
- Next Points Expiring 5
- Next Expiration Date 6
- Next Points Expiring 6
ALP SaaS 2019.1 includes user experience improvements, system optimizations, increased support for sports betting, stronger platform security, a new composite export and improved system notifications.
System - Platform-wide member eligibility check improved for speed.
Cases - SSL/TLS now supported for case-related emails.
Promotions - Pending reward pseudo-real-time process optimized.
Messaging - Users with notifications properly configured will now be notified if an External Campaign encounters an external FTP server failure.
Messaging - External campaigns will be automatically disabled in the event of an FTP connection failure.
Tools - New Auditor Export added to Composite Exports. Users can export point totals for a date range using the activity date.
Tools - The Point Expiration Auto Settings and Expiration Batch pages (System location: Tools > Point Expiration > Auto Settings, Expiration Batch) combined into a single page (System location: Tools > Point Expiration).
Any existing settings before this release will migrate to the new process. Those existing processes can be found and managed on the new Point Expiration page.
For users with multiple automatic Point Expiration Batches: The date calculation method set in multiple automatic Point Expiration Batches is static; however, the date calculation method can be changed if the Point Expiration Batches are set to manually run.
File Imports - Sports betting data from William Hill now supported.
Sync - Optional fields added to the Location Sync file, including:
- Business Unit External Reference
- Inactive (True or False)
- Location is Valid for Feedback (True or False)
- POS Category External Reference
- Country Name
- Country Abbreviation
- Address 1
- Address 2
- Address 3
- Region Name
- Region Abbreviation
- Postal Code
- Location Primary Email Address
- Location Secondary Email Address
- Location Latitude
- Location Longitude
Additional fields enabled by selecting the new “Sync Location Details” option on the Sync Settings Page.
Sync - Users can now be notified if a Member Descriptor Sync fails.
Sync - Reward Sync now includes updated expiration date record.
With 2018.6, we’ve added a brand new ALP SaaS login screen. We also introduced IBM Watson ODMI and batch emailing support, system optimizations and more.
Messaging - IBM Watson now supported for outbound and inbound on-demand messaging and batch emailing with return statistics.
Messaging - Salesforce Marketing Cloud support extended to include the specification of multiple business units.
Messaging - Instance ID added to the external batch and recurring campaign to distinguish for clients using multiple instances alongside Salesforce.
Rewards - Batch reward process optimized for speed.
Import - The “Update Reward Expiration Date” File Import was created to update reward expiration date for issued rewards.
Import - Salesforce Campaign Stats File Import created.
Exports - New Group Exports added.
Group Member Transaction Totals w/Product Basket Counts - An enhanced version of the Group Member Transaction Totals export that includes Product Basket Count data.
This export now includes the average unique products per transaction.
Group Member Transaction Totals Date Range Comparison w/Product Basket Details - An enhanced version of the Group Member Transaction Totals Date Range Comparison export that includes Product Basket Details.
This export now includes the average unique products per transaction within a specified date ranges for comparison.
Kiosk - Kiosk PIN user experience improved.
System - The login splash screen has been redesigned to feature meaningful information about ALP SaaS, what’s new to the platform, what’s coming to the platform, news and more.
Exports - New Composite Export for Member Hot Notes for selected date range.
Cashier Portal - Search by member phone number optimized.
System - Additional French and Chinese translations added where needed.
With 2018.5, we’re addressing features like Syncs, Exports, Web Services and ODMI.
System - Enhanced daily data verification to ensure member account accuracy.
Exports - Member email address added as an available field in the Group Member Points Details, Group Members Transaction Totals with Location exports.
New Member Group Rule - Received Transaction of Type For Date Range (Booking Date)
Users can create a Member Group that consists only of members who received a transaction during a specific booking date range. For example, a user working in hospitality could create a Member Group based on members who made a reservation during a specific month for promotional purposes.
Rewards - Added the ability to specify an expiration date on Internal Rewards.
Messaging - Retro Claim Templates for Salesforce now supported.
Messaging - ODMI support now includes the ability to retrieve email statistics from Salesforce.
Sync -Transaction sync custom field file optimized.
Sync - Standard Syncs were renamed in ALP SaaS for easier understanding. Sync documentation was updated to reflect the new names. Additionally, the ALP SaaS platforms “Target Name” column on the Sync page has been renamed to “Sync Type” for clarity.
Sync - Syncs can now transfer to multiple FTP destinations if configured.
Before 2018.5, users could only sync ALP SaaS data to a single FTP destination. If users wanted the same data sync’d to multiple destinations, they’d need to set up and run completely separate syncs.
With 2018.5, one sync can be configured to transfer data to multiple FTP destinations. This change is beneficial not only because it saves users the initial time it takes to set up multiple syncs, but it also ensures the data at the time of the sync is exactly the same at each destination.
Web Services - The following old web service calls were migrated to the new WS standard.
UpdateTransactionCustomFields - Updates Transaction Custom Field data for existing transactions
DeleteMemberAccountId - Delete an Account Id from an existing member
FetchMemberIssuedRewardsForDateRangeWithCustomFields - Retrieve all previously issued rewards with associated reward custom fields within a date range for a single member
System - Additional French & Chinese translations added where needed.
With 2018.4.1, we addressed important but smaller needs for the platform. We wanted these features out before we move to 2018.5.
Web Services - UploadFile migrated to the new WS standard.
Also added the ImportFileNote parameter to the call, making it so that users can include a custom note for the file import when the use the UploadFile Web Service.
Web Services - WS enhanced for reduced lag. Those enhanced include:
With version 2018.4, ALP SaaS offers more promotion functionality, new point expiration features, a host of web service changes and performance optimizations.
Promotions - Spend Range-based bonus configurations were added to the Transaction Bonus Promotion. Users can now create a spend range (with a lower limit and optional upper limit) to activate point bonuses.
For example, if a user configures the Spend Range with only a $10 lower limit, customers who spend $10 or more will earn the Transaction Bonus Promotion. If users decide to configure an upper limit of $50, customers will only earn the bonus on their purchase up to that $50 limit. This ceiling will ensure customers cannot earn a number of points that could be considered excessive.
Promotions - Recurring Product Promotion process optimized to improve performance.
Point Expiration - Point age can now be tied to the activity date for expiration purposes.
By default, the age of member points begins once the transaction is logged into ALP SaaS. Points start aging when transactions are logged into ALP SaaS, instead of when the activity actually happens. Now, users can configure point age to start with the actual activity earning the points. Customer point age will start with the activity date, not the transaction creation date.
Customer Web Portal - PNG image file types now supported on Customer Web Portal.
Import - Member Language Preference Update File created to add Language preference options to batch file import.
Import - Member Descriptor file imports optimized for speed with enterprise-scale clients.
Web Services - WS logging has been optimized to improve logging methodology.
Web Services - More permissions added to the Web Service User Template.
Web Services - The following old web service calls were migrated to the new WS standard.
- ReturnCouponOffers - Fetches Point-Of-Sale coupon offers
- RedeemCouponOffer - Redeems Point-Of-Sale coupon offer
- RetImportFileErrors - Returns the Error Entries of the Import File Log for a given Import File Id
- RetImportFileLog - Returns the Complete Import File Log for a given Import File Id
System - Additional French & Chinese translations added where needed.
- Address region abbreviation maximum length has been expanded from 2 to 8 characters.
- Application - Following a member combine, recurring rewards will be automatically processed for the combined member to ensure that the account has been properly awarded.
- Clienteling - The "member ranking levels" extended module now displays detailed information about members' progress within the ranking set.
- Messaging - Salesforce Marketing Cloud (formerly ExactTarget) API now supported for use as an ESP in on-demand messaging.
- Offers - Multiple choice rewards can now be issued in a single action within Clienteling Services.
- Promotions - Referral Activity Promotion now can be configured to award points to the referrer, the referred member or both.
- Promotions - Transaction Product Quantity Bonus Promotion can now be configured to track purchase quantities of two separate product groups for bonus qualification purposes.
- Segment - X member group rules updated to include date range parameter:
- Did Not Receive Transaction From Fixed Point Back Promotion
- Did Not Receive Transaction From Key Code Promotion
- Did Not Receive Transaction From Product Code Promotion
- Did Not Receive Transaction From Variable Point Back Promotion
- Received Transaction From Fixed Point Back Promotion
- Received Transaction From Key Code Promotion
- Received Transaction From Product Code Promotion
- Received Transaction From Variable Point Back Promotion
- System - Additional French & Chinese translations added where needed.
- Web Services - Additional enhancements to "WS Log", include date/time with millisecond precision, call duration and WS version used. Also, deleted WS tokens can be filtered within the token dropdown.
- Messaging - Multiple Email Service Providers (ESP) per database, is now a valid configuration option for on-demand messaging. The ESP used is configured on the template level.
- Messaging - Various scheduling options added to Recurring Campaigns to allow for enhanced flexibility.
- Promotions - Program Enrollment Point Promotion point formula configuration migrated from fixed dropdown selections to free text.
- Segment - 13 new member group rules added:
- (Dynamic) Member Custom Field (Equals) for six custom field datatypes (Checkbox, Date, Drop Down, Integer, Multi-Checkbox, Money)
- Enrolled at Location With Location Custom Field for five custom field datatypes (Checkbox, Date, Drop Down, Integer, Money)
- Member Has Twitter Username
- Retail Earned for Transaction Type Descriptor For Date Range
- Segment - New transaction group rules added for parimutuel transactions that allow for grouping by pool, track, or device type.
- Segment - "Last Transaction Timestamp" column added to member group export, "Group Members Transaction Totals".
- Sync - "Your Cost" value added to the "Issued" trigger and Member Reward Custom Fields added to the "Issued" and "Redeemed" triggers of the Standard Reward Sync as optional values.
- Sync - General optimizations made to increase compatibility with initiating FTP connections for file transfers.
- System - Additional French & Chinese translations added where needed.
- System - Single sign-on (SSO) "Phase 2" enhancements to support ALPs authentication via external identity providers. Functionality allows for binding of local login Email addresses to accounts managed by other systems.
- Transactions - New transaction point formulas (21 points per $1, 22 points per $1) added.
- Web Services - New Member call, SaveMemberTwitterUsername, for saving member twitter user names.
- Web Services - New Transaction call, ScoreTransactionMultipleProductBasket, which provides projected scoring for a transaction with product-level detail without storing the transaction in the database.
- Web Services - New User calls, CreateUserExt and SetLoginForIdentity, used to manage platform logins/users with functionality to support external identity providers for SSO purposes.
- Web Services - Multiple search-related enhancements made to the "WS Log" page to support enhanced log viewing/filter functionality. Page export also added to extract search result data.
- Application - The first phase of single sign-on (SSO) is now available. This allows individuals to log into multiple databases within the same datacenter using a single Email address (user login). The login can be bound to one or more users on the database-level.
- Application - Information containing current user and database moved from page footer to page header.
- Offers - Variable reward formula configuration migrated from fixed dropdown selections to free text.
- Promotion - Auto-execute and member limit functionality added to Variable Point Back Promotion.
- Promotion - Recurring Product Promotions can now be assigned external references.
- Segment - 10 new member group rules added:
- Did Not Receive Bonus From Transaction Bonus Promotion
- Did Not Receive Bonus From Transaction Product Bonus Promotion
- Did Not Receive Reward From Batch Reward Promotion
- Has Not Redeemed Choice Reward Of Type (Issue Date)
- Has Not Redeemed Forced Reward Of Type (Issue Date)
- Has Not Redeemed Gift Card Reward Of Type (Issue Date)
- Has Not Redeemed Internal Reward Of Type (Issue Date)
- Has Not Redeemed Recurring Reward Of Type (Issue Date)
- Received Bonus From Transaction Product Quantity Bonus Promotion
- Received Reward from Batch Reward Promotion
- Segment - New location group rule, Location Custom Field (Multi Checkbox) for grouping multi-checkbox custom field values.
- Web Services - New Case WS call, FetchMemberCaseHistory, returns case history for a single member.
- Web Services - New Offer WS calls:
- FetchMemberChoiceRewardList returns a list of a current list of active choice reward types with reward custom field information.
- IssueChoiceRewardExtended - Issues a choice reward to a member with the option to set delivery/redemption status.
- IssueMultipleChoiceRewardsExtended for issuing multiple choice rewards of a single type to a member while also setting the delivered/redemption statuses.
- MemberEligibleChoiceRewardsExtended, returns eligible choice rewards (w/ reward type custom field info) for a single member.
- Web Services - New Promotion WS call, RecurringProductPromotionTracker, returns a member's progress for a specific recurring product promotion.
- Web Services - New Segment WS call, FetchMemberRankingSetStatus, for returning ranking set status and qualification information for a single member and member ranking set.
- Admin - Additional audit logging now available within the transaction type management page.
- Clienteling - New member search filter within Clienteling Services for Member Birthday (YYYY-MM-DD).
- Clienteling - Within "Tools" submenu in Clienteling Services, a user can trigger a "password help" message for individual members.
- Head of Household - Usage Settings limit previously restricting Head of Household changes has been altered to now limit "Dependent" additions instead.
- Import - New file import specification, Member Import Descriptor File w/ Status (using Internal Id), for managing member import descriptor status.
- Import - Performance optimization made for both Member Descriptor File Extended import specifications.
- Kiosk - 2017 version of the standalone Kiosk software has been published. New version features enhanced graphics, improved feature-set and updated TLS support. Please contact ALP SaaS Support for more details before proceeding with installation.
- Promotions - New promotion, Recurring Transaction Location Promotion, which can award members for multiple transactions at a single location or group of locations.
- Segment - New location group rule, Canada Addresses Within x km of Postal Code (Center Postal Code method), allows for grouping of locations via distance from a forward sortation area.
- Sync - "Standard" Member Sync now supports inclusion of member verification status in core trigger records.
- Sync - "Standard" Reward Sync now supports inclusion of reward expiration date in issue trigger records.
- System - Added protection for verification code generation to prevent members from abusing the process in a DoS type of attack.
- System - Additional French & Chinese translations added where needed.
- System - Performance optimizations made for daily dashboard rebuild tasks.
- Web Services - New WS call (ProductCodePromotionExtended) for product code promotion support w/ extended output details.
- Exports - New auditor-based composite export: "Points Expiring on Next Auto Expiration Date".
- Offers - New variable reward point formulas: 12.5 points = $1 (rounded, no partial/rounding).
- Offers - Choice Reward eligibility tree now supports new dynamic member segment group feature.
- Promotions - Interaction Bonus Promotion now supports interaction types which do not natively contain location association.
- Security - Verification code functionality now available to assist in verifying member enrollment and account data via generation and messaging of unique codes.
- Segment - Member ranking sets now support optional assignment of "intermediate" member descriptors, which ensures that members who move "up" multiple levels in one rebuild will be assigned the otherwise missed assignment descriptors.
- Segment - New method of grouping members referred to as "Dynamic" member grouping which acts as a real-time "on-the-fly" filter for qualifying members. Currently, functionality is only supported for Choice Reward eligibility.
- Segment - Two new member group rules added:
- "Has Not Received Reward Assigned to Reward Descriptor for Date Range" (All)
- "Assigned to Member Descriptor" (Dynamic only)
- System - Additional French & Chinese translations added where needed.
- System - Performance optimizations made for the final (hourly) stage of member combines and deletes.
- Web Services - ID Type Auto Range functionality can now be enabled for WS calls in Transaction method that "Issue" transactions.
- File Import - New "Multiple Transaction & Location - Day Based Simple Transaction File With Details and Transaction Custom Fields" for issuing transactions to members from multiple locations, using multiple transaction types, with transaction custom field data.
- Import - "Imported Files" grid can now be filtered by import note data.
- Messaging - Option added to external campaigns to allow for addition of campaign GUID in external campaign file name.
- Offers - New variable reward point formula: 12.5 points = $1
- Segment - Member Ranking Set functionality now supports optional Transaction Type descriptor filter for the "Non-Promo Points" rank type.
- Segment - Two new member grouping rule: "US Metropolitan Statistical Area (MSA)" and "Canada Addresses Within x km of Postal Code (Center Postal Code method)", for use in grouping members based on their addresses.
- Segment - Postal/Zip codes for US & UK used in various segmentation rules have been updated with mid/late-2017 data.
- Sync - Generic Transaction Batch Sync now contains optional setting for inclusion of point transfer information.
- Sync - Sync name information added to individual sync dashboard instance pages.
- System - External references added to system default transaction types for future Data Mart support.
- System - Internal Member Id data added to Member Delete Log on-screen grid.
- System - New notification event created for reward type sync. Previously, this sync type shared the generic reward sync notification event.
- System - Performance optimizations made for quicker retrieval of campaign, internal reward, and member expiry statistics, as well as faster processing of geocode segmentation rules and member RFM data.
- Web Services - Three new Offer WS calls:
- MemberEligibleVariableRewardsExtended returns a list of all variable rewards that a member is eligible to receive.
- PointsToNextRecurringReward returns the amount of points a member needs to earn for their next recurring reward.
- MemberActiveRewardsWithRewardCustomFields retrieves all active rewards and their reward type custom fields for a specified member.
- Web Services - Time filter added to existing date filter for "WS Log" page.
- Admin - New page export added for Product Items page which includes custom field data.
- Clienteling - The "Terms of Service" interaction can now be issued to members on behalf of users via "Accept Terms of Service" link.
- Clienteling - Two new data exports, "Member Reward Summary by Redemption Location (for Date Range)" and "Member Daily Activity Summary by Location (for Date Range)"
- File Import - Import Note data added to "Imported Files" grid within the Tools menu.
- File Import - Two new file import specifications
- Head of Household - New status change delay enforcement option added to ensure that status movements between Head of Household and Dependent status are controlled.
- Promotions - Recurring Product Promotion can now be configured to either exclude returns or subtract returns from the purchased count.
- Retro Claim - Numerous changes made to core functionality:
- Additional "text" retro claim key field has been added to the available keys.
- Four separate messaging templates are supported for retro claim actions (submission, success, failure, already claimed).
- Retro claims made for future dates are now rejected.
- Retro claim status of "Already Claimed" is now reported in the event of a duplicated claim.
- Segment - Group rule engine capabilities extended for member and reward groups to allow for the creation of more complex rules which utilize an additional operator and value.
- Segment - Member Ranking Set functionality now supports optional Transaction Type Descriptor filter.
- Segment - 16 new member group rules added:
- "Has Live Reward of Type Expiring Within X Days" where type is one of the six "major" types (choice, forced, recurring, variable, internal, gift card).
- "Member Custom Field (Date)".
- "Opened Recurring Campaign (By Campaign Release Date)".
- "Purchased X Products With Product Item Custom Field" for four custom field datatypes (Drop Down, Checkbox, Integer, Money) - one rule per datatype.
- "Received Reward with Member Reward Custom Field" for five custom field datatypes (Drop Down, Checkbox, Integer, Money, Date) - one rule per datatype.
- "Retail Spend for Product Item Custom Field" for four custom field datatypes (Drop Down, Checkbox, Integer, Money) - one rule per datatype.
- Segment - New reward group rule, "Member Reward Custom Field" for five custom field datatypes (Drop Down, Checkbox, Integer, Money, Date) - one rule per datatype.
- Segment - New transaction group rule, "Current Transaction Status for Date Range (Post Date)".
- Sync - New reward type sync, "Standard Reward Type Sync Target", used for synchronization of reward type details.
- System - Additional French & Chinese translations added where needed.
- Web Services - New Member call, SetMemberClubs, allows for management of club assignment(s) for a member.
- Web Services - Two new RetroClaim calls:
- Web Services - New Reward call, FetchRewardCustomFields, allows retrieval of reward custom fields for a specific reward.
- Clienteling Services - "Monthly Points Earned Trend" now available within the "Anaylsis & Statistics" sub-menu.
- Clienteling Services - New extended module, Member Clubs, displays all clubs that the retrieved member is assigned to.
- Clienteling Services - Performance improvements made to member searching functionality and page navigation.
- Exports - Two new parimutuel-based composite exports:
- "Parimutuel Wager And Won For Date Range & Wager Between Amount" - Isolates members wagering between X and Y within a date range.
- "Parimutuel All Track Wager And Won For Date Range" - Wager information by member by track within a date range.
- File Imports - Standard member descriptor import files will now enter a suspended status after generating 20,000 unknown member errors.
- Member Portal - Two new module types:
- Member Clubs Assigned - Displays all clubs that the member is assigned to.
- Points Expiring in X Days - Displays the potential amount of available points that will expire within the next X days (X is customizable).
- Messaging - Dynamic placeholder for Case Id now available in Case Creation Acknowledgement messages.
- Messaging - Parent campaign external reference and execution date can now be added to filenames for ESP:External Recurring Campaign data files.
- Point Expiration - Page export now available for Point Expiration, intended for exporting member-specific details for past expirations.
- Promotions - Fixed Point Back Promotion and Product Code Promotion now support manual entry of points to be issued, replacing the point formula dropdown.
- Promotions - Product Code Promotion now supports a 4th option for limiting code entries that supports two time periods with an OR operator.
- Promotions - Referrer Spend Promotion has been renamed to Referrer Activity Promotion as it now supports points as a qualifying value, in addition to retail/parimutuel spend. In addition, a transaction type descriptor can now be used to filter specific transaction types.
- Segment - Two new member segment group exports:
- "Group Member Interactions" - Exports raw interaction data of a specific interaction type for all members within the group.
- "Group Members Active Reward of Type Totals" - Active reward counts for members within the group per rewards of a specified "master" type (Choice, Forced, Recurring, Variable, Internal, Gift Card).
- Segment - 14 new member segment group rules added:
- "Did not Purchase Product with Product Item Custom Field in Date Range" for four custom field datatypes (Drop Down, Checkbox, Integer, Money) - one rule per datatype.
- "Has Received Any Reward (All Types) for Date Range".
- "Has Not Received Any Reward (All Types) for Date Range".
- "Not Included in Recurring Campaign".
- "Number of Transactions Received of Transaction Type Descriptor for Date Range".
- "Received Transaction with Product Item Custom Field" for four custom field datatypes (Drop Down, Checkbox, Integer, Money) - one rule per datatype.
- "Total Parimutuel Wagered on Tracks with Descriptor and Location Descriptor".
- "US Addresses NOT Within x Miles of Zip Code (Center Zipcode method)"
- Segment - New reward segment group rule, "Rewards for Internal Member Id", to allow for segmentation of rewards associated to a specific member.
- Web Services - Logging improvements made to JDAProcessEndOfSale WS call.
- Application - New enrollment settings available in Usage Settings and Web Shared Settings that requires gender at manual enrollment from within the ALPs or via the member portal(s).
- Application - New usage setting(s) available, "Prevent Manual Removal of Email", to prevent users and/or members from manually removing their Email address in the event it is also used as an Account Id.
- Clienteling Services - "Promotion Code Entry" now available that will allow users to submit codes/items for key code, product code and product item promotions.
- Export - "Business Unit" added as an additional column in the following exports:
- Reward Group Export
- Reward Group Export with Member Reward Custom Fields
- Transaction Group Export
- Transaction Group Export with Transaction Product Details
- Export - Child sync trigger added to "All Members Sync Export" within Composite Exports.
- Export - Page export on "Users" page updated to include new permissions added in 2017.1 release.
- File Import - New file import specification, Location Custom Field Drop Down Items File, for importing drop down item values for location custom fields.
- File Import - New file import specification, Product Item Custom Field Drop Down Items File, for importing drop down item values for product item custom fields.
- Interaction - "Birthdate Added" interactions now added to members who add birthdate-related information to their account.
- Member Portal - Added new portal text items for the "Facebook Connect" login error page as well as Facebook Connect buttons.
- Member Portal - Existing module types, "General Settings" and "General Settings (View Only)" can be further configured to enable/disable the visibility of individual fields.
- Member Portal - Google Analytics tracking expanded to include enrollment and post-enrollment verification pages.
- Member Portal - New module type, "360 View", used for displaying coupon, reward and transaction activity within a single grid.
- Member Portal - New module type, "Upcoming Points Expiring", used for displaying the available points currently due to expire by way of automatic aged expiration (scheduled batches not included).
- Messaging - Dynamic placeholder for Member Email (%MEMBER_EMAIL%) now available within:
- Messaging - On-Demand Message ESP Settings used in Email footers can now be configured on a per-language basis. The presentation of the signature information can also be altered within the "Footer Template".
- Offers - Member reward custom fields can now be configured as required fields for entry at the time of reward issuance.
- Promotions - The following promotions have been transitioned from using location descriptors to using location groups:
- Promotions - Interaction Bonus Promotion can now be configured to issue internal rewards instead of transactions.
- Segment - New location group functionality, used for grouping locations in order to export data. Location groups will slowly take the place of location descriptors within various promotions. The following rules will be included in the initial release:
- Assigned to Location Descriptor (real-time supported)
- Location Address Within Country
- Location Address Within U.S. State
- Location Address Within Canadian Province
- US Address Within x Miles of Zip Code (Center Zipcode method)
- UK Address Within x km of Outward Postcode district
- Location Custom Field
- Segment - Extensive logging added throughout member ranking set functionality to assist in tracking additions/changes/deletions.
- Segment - Member Reward Custom Field-based segmentation rules added to reward groups to allow for segmentation based on member reward custom field data for issued rewards.
- Segment - New export, "Group Members Primary Account Ids", exports all group member primary Account Ids. Existing export for group member Account Ids has been renamed to "Group Members All Account Ids."
- Segment - 9 new member grouping rules added:
- "Child Age", for segmenting members based on the current age of children on the account.
- "Has Not Received Variable Reward of ANY Type for Date Range."
- "Received Reward with Member Reward Custom Field" (1 rule per datatypes of checkbox, drop down, integer, money)
- "Points Earned for Product Descriptor at Date Range", for segmenting members based on purchase amount of selected products.
- "Program Points Earned Non-Promo (excludes promo type & bonus) For Date Range", for segmenting based on points not earned via transactional bonus promotions or via transaction types in the promotional category.
- "Retail Earned for Location Descriptor at Date Range", for segmenting members based on purchase amount as selected location(s).
- Segment - Performance optimization made for quicker computation of on-screen member demographic totals within member group pages.
- Sync - Generic Transaction Batch Sync now contains transaction type details file in order to define transaction types.
- Sync - Interaction Sync functionality added to support synchronization of member interactions.
- System - All system-based interaction types now have external references to assist in external data analysis.
- Transactions - New fixed point formulas (4, 12, 18, 21, 24, 27, 28, 33, 36, 42, 44, 48, 54, 66, 72, 84, 102) points.
- Web Services - New Member call, FetchMemberAccountIDs, used to retrieve a member's list of Account Ids.
- Web Services - New MemberReferrer call, FetchMemberReferrerInfo, for retrieving information about a member's referrer.
- Web Services - New MemberSecurity call, FetchMemberLastPasswordChangeDate, used to retrieve the date/time of the most recent password change for the member.
- Application - Retro Claim functionality now available to allow members to submit claims for retro transactions, unassociated to an actual member account. WS calls, Clienteling Services menus, on-demand messaging and portal module types are also available to support this functionality.
- Clienteling Services - Placeholder status displayed above Account Id label if retrieved member is a placeholder.
- Clienteling Services - Expiring member descriptor dates can now be viewed and altered within the Descriptors submenu.
- Clienteling Services - Two new exports (Transaction Totals & Reward Totals) that allow for raw data export from Clienteling Services for the retrieved member.
- Clienteling Services - New member search filter for Retro Claim Id.
- Clienteling Services - Users with appropriate permissions can now delete member notes.
- Clienteling Services - Users with appropriate permissions can override the expiration date for an expiring member descriptor assignment.
- Export - Source dates added to "All Rewards Sync Export" and "All Members Sync Export" within Composite Exports.
- File Import - New file import specification, Product Code File with Product Items Extended, for inserting product codes in one or more product code promotions.
- File Import - New file import specification, Product Sales Transaction File Extended, for inserting transactions with product-level details.
- File Import - SGW Player Transaction files now support track codes longer than 2 characters.
- Member Portal - Facebook integration updated to utilize current Facebook API.
- Member Portal - New module type, Total Reward Category Retail Value, used for displaying the member's lifetime reward retail value for rewards issued in the specified reward category.
- Point Expiration - Batch point expirations can now be automated to run on a scheduled basis.
- Promotions - Page export added to the Promotions Dashboard page to provide additional details about the active promotions.
- Promotions - Product Code, Key Code and Product Item Promotions can now have external references assigned.
- Segment - Increased performance of existing member segment group rule, "50/50 Split Group of Parent".
- Segment - Internal Member Id now available as an exported field in Reward Group exports.
- Segment - New member segment group rule available, "Has Not Received Transaction of Type at Location Descriptor for Date Range".
- Segment - New member segment group rule available, "Number of Children.
- Segment - New member segment group rule available, "Total Parimutuel Wagered By Device Type".
- Segment - New reward segment group rule available, Has Not Received Any Reward of Type in a Date Range.
- Segment - Standard Transaction Group export now supports exporting of transaction custom field data.
- Sync - Duplicate triggers can now be removed in Standard Member Sync Target w/ Points & Custom Fields sync via configuration setting.
- Sync - Standard Member Sync Target w/ Points & Custom Field now supports use of enrollment source date.
- Sync - Generic Transaction Batch Sync has the following changes/enhancements:
- Transaction Custom Field file now available within this sync.
- Activity Source Date now available for output.
- Internal Transaction Type Id can be output instead of Transaction Type External Reference.
- System - Notification system functionality now available that will Email contacts when Announcements are posted.
- Transactions - New base point formula (Issue 1600 points).
- Web Services - Existing Member Call, EnrollMemberWithCard, now supports conversion of a placeholder to a member account when supplied the placeholder's Account Id.
- Web Services - New Case call, FetchFeedbackTypes, used to retrieve the case feedback types configured within the database.
- Web Services - New Case call, SendPublicCaseNotification, used to Email a public entry for a single case.
- Web Services - New Member call, FetchHeadOfHouseholdDependentsExtended, used to fetch information for a member's dependents.
- Web Services - New Member call, FetchMemberChildInfo, for retrieving basic information about a single member's children.
- Web Services - New Member call, FetchMemberHeadOfHouseholdStatusExtended, used to fetch a member's head of household status.
- Web Services - New Member call, UpdateMemberDescriptorExpireDate, for updating the expiration date for an already assigned expiring member descriptor.
- Web Services - New MemberActivity calls, FetchMemberHistoryPrefLanguage and FetchMemberHistoryPrefLanguageForDateRange, used to retrieve member activity history with transaction type and reward names in the member preferred language.
- Web Services - New MemberReferrer call, FetchMemberReferrerInfo, for retrieving referrer details for a single member.
- Web Services - New Offer call, IssueMultipleChoiceRewards, used to issue one or more rewards of a single reward type to a single member.
- Web Services - New Offer call, SaveMemberRewardCustomFields, used to save data for one or more member reward custom fields for a single reward.
- Web Services - New Promotion call, ProductItemPromotion, for registering Product Item Promotion entries from external sources.
- Web Services - New Transaction call, FetchTransactionCustomFields, for retrieving transaction custom field information for a single transaction.
- Web Services - New Transaction call, IssueTransactionMultipleProductBasketCustomFieldsBookingDate, for issuing transactions with transaction custom fields, booking date and product-level details.
- Web Services - New Transaction call, IssueTransactionNoBasketWithCustomFields, for issuing transactions with custom fields, but without product-level details.
- Application - Member count added to member eligibility tree throughout the application which dynamically updates upon selecting/de-selecting associated checkboxes.
- Clienteling - Both Head of Household logs (Head of Household, Dependent) now display at all times within the Head of Household management page.
- Clienteling - New member tracking sub page, "Ranking Set Movement Log" that displays a member's ranking set movement for ranking sets with logging enabled.
- Clienteling - New statement, "Member 360 View", is now available to provide a printable version of the 360 view page.
- Clienteling - Two new data exports, "Member Daily Activity Summary" and "Member Reward Summary" for use in Clienteling Services on a single member account.
- File Import - Additional trigger types (HoH, Children, Club, Custom Field) now supported in the Forced Sync-Record File.
- File Import - Member Descriptor File Extended (Standard & Internal Id) imports will now abort processing upon encountering a single instance of an invalid member descriptor external reference.
- File Import - New file import specification, Product Descriptor File Extended, for managing product descriptor assignments.
- Member Portal - Additional messaging support added to Product Item and Key Code Promotion module types to provide greater detail when module is no longer accessible due to exceeded limit or non-eligibility.
- Member Portal - Auto-generated Id functionality now supported and can be used in lieu of temporary Ids.
- Messaging - New on-demand message type, Case Creation Acknowledgement messages can now be automatically sent from the platform whenever a case is created with an associated member.
- Messaging - Placeholders now available for usage in the subject of outgoing messages.
- Promotions - Batch Reward and Random Reward Promotions will be checked prior to execution to ensure that in the event one-time use reward codes are being used, that enough are available to complete the batch.
- Promotions - New promotion, Recurring Transaction Promotion, that issues points or rewards to members based on achieving intervals of retail spend or points earned within a date range.
- Promotions - Stats page now available for the Point-of-Sale Message Promotion.
- Segment - New member segment group rules added:
- Has Not Received Transaction of Type at Location for Date Range
- Has Redeemed Recurring Reward of Type (By Redeem Date)
- Number of Rewards Expired of Type (By Expire Date)
- Program Points Expired for Date Range
- Program Points Used for Date Range
- Segment - New transaction group export available, "Transaction Product Details", that allows for exporting product details for the selected group of transactions.
- Sync - Children Info trigger now supported in Standard Member Sync w/ Points & Custom Fields.
- Sync - Vertical pipes will now be removed from data within the following syncs:
- Location Generic Batch Sync
- Product Item Generic Batch Sync
- Standard Reward Sync
- Transaction Generic Batch Sync
Application - Login page re-designed and application renamed to "Aimia Loyalty Platform (ALP) SaaS".
Application - Support for member password placeholder (%MEMBER_PASSWORD%) removed in all relevant areas. New placeholders are now available for member password reset link (%MEMBER_PWD_RESET_LINK%) and URL (%MEMBER_PWD_RESET_URL%)
Application - Security enhancements made in various areas of the platform.
Segment - Upon new group creation, logic rule now defaults to "Match ALL" instead of "Match ANY".
- Clienteling - 360-View now includes point expirations.
- Clienteling - Additional French & Chinese translations added where needed.
- Exports - New composite export, "Parimutuel Single Track Descriptor & Single Pool Descriptor Wager And Won For Date Range" for exporting member wager info at specific track and pool combinations.
- Member Portal - Error messaging now displays within product code entry modules when members are no longer eligible.
- Member Portal - CAPTCHA used at enrollment has been replaced with Google reCAPTCHA.
- Member Portal - Youtube module now supports secure (https) video embedding.
- Messaging - Support for the portal password reset link added to "Welcome" and "Verification" on-demand messages.
- Segment - Member grouping functionality optimized for increased performance.
- Segment - Four new exports for member groups:
- "Group Members Interaction Totals" that allows for export of member interaction activity.
- "Group Members Redeemed Reward of Type Totals" that allows for export of members redeemed reward totals grouped by reward type.
- "Head Of Household and Dependents" that allows for export of member head of household information.
- "Points Earned Activity for Date Range Using Activity Timestamp" that allows for export of earned points within a date range.
- Segment - Four new member group rules:
- "Number of Reward Redeemed of Type (By Redeem Date)", that allows for segmentation of members with a specified amount of redeemed rewards of a specific reward type.
- "Program Points Expiring older than (inclusive) X Days", that allows for segmentation of members who potentially have aged points due to expire before the end of the specified date range.
- "Received X Interactions of Type", that allows for segmentation of members with a specified amount of interactions of a specified type.
- "Received Transaction with Location Custom Field", that allows for segmentation of members with transactions associated to specified location custom field data.
- Segment - New transaction group rule, "Transactions With Products Assigned to Product Descriptor", that allows for segmentation of transactions with desired product(s) in their basket(s).
- Social - Facebook integration updated to utilize current Facebook API.
- Sync - "Promo Code Bonus" file type added to generic transaction batch sync to allow for sync'ing of key and product code/item bonuses.
- Sync - "Standard Member Sync with Points" now optionally includes custom fields and has been renamed to "Standard Member Sync w/ Points & Custom Fields"
- Sync - Multi-file, ZIP compression and PGP encryption now supported by all batch sync targets.
- Sync - New batch sync target, "Standard Member RFM Sync", used for sync'ing all members with their RFM score.
- System - Page export now available for "Member Delete Log" page.
- Web Services - New MemberActivity call, FetchMember360ForSourceDateRange, used to retrieve a 360-view (offers, transactions, expirations) for a single member within a date range.
- Web Services - New MemberActivity call, FetchMemberPointBalancesForSourceDateRange, used to retrieve point balances for a single member within a date range.
- Web Services - New Transaction call, FetchTransactionBonusPointDetails, used to retrieve transaction bonus point details for a specific transaction.
- Admin - System-defined ID types will now have external references.
- Clienteling - Ability to send a welcome message after manually enrolling members via enrollment pages. Feature is available via a checkbox at the bottom of enrollment pages.
- Clienteling - Case Close Summary now included in the main grid within "Cases" subpage.
- File Import - New file import specification, New Loyalty Member File (Extended v2), for importing new loyalty members.
- File Import - New file import specification, Member Suspend Status File, for altering the suspended status of members.
- File Import - New file import specification, Unique Barcode Reward Redemption File, for marking rewards with unique barcodes as redeemed.
- Messaging - SSH2 authentication now supported for external campaign FTP transfers.
- Offers - Internal Rewards can now be configured to expire at the end of the week/month/year of issuance.
- Promotions - New "entry limit" options for Product Code Promotion to limit entries at X codes per Y days or in calendar week/month/year.
- Promotions - Transaction Bonus Promotion can now be configured to issue internal rewards instead of points.
- Segment - Two additional fields (Enrollment Location External Reference and Prefix) added to "Core Info" export.
System - Optimization made for member deletion to increase performance.
System - Optimization made for RFM calculation to increase clarity and performance
Web Services - New member call, SaveMemberPropertyCustomFields to create/update a single member property and associated property custom field information for a single member.
- Clienteling - Case subject searching enabled for grid in "Cases" subpage in Clienteling Services.
- Member Portal - Addition of member name and primary account Id to transaction detail pages for point transfers to allow for quick view of the other member involved in transfer.
- Messaging - New "placeholder" available for member portal password reset link.
- Promotions - New "Once Per Promotion" option for the Transaction Product Bonus Promotion that when enabled, enforces that only the first eligible transaction per member is bonused.
- Promotions - Performance optimization made for executions of fixed point back promotions.
- Segment - New criteria type, Non-Promo Points Earned, which excludes bonus points and promotional transaction types.
- Segment - New export for member groups, "Points To Expire as of Date Older than X Days" that allows for projection of points to be expired.
- Segment - New export for member ranking sets, "Transaction Totals for Date Range" that allows for export of transactional information for the selected ranking set.
- Segment - New export for member ranking sets, "Member Transaction Totals" that allows for export of member-specific transactional information for the selected ranking set.
- Segment - New member group rule, ""Has Not Received Choice Reward of ANY Type for Date Range"" that allows for segmentation of members who have not received any choice reward in a date range.
- Segment - New member group rule, "Member Custom Field (Multi Checkbox)", that allows for segmentation of members based on a member custom field multi-checkbox value.
- Segment - New member group rule, "Program Net Points Earned for Date range", that allows for segmentation of members who have earned a specified net point amount within a date range.
- Segment - New member group rule, "Program Points Expiring older than X Days As of Date", that allows for segmentation of members with a projected amount of aged points.
- Segment - New member group rule, "Program Points Expiring on Next Auto Expiration Date", that allows for segmentation of members with a projected amount of points due to expire on the next auto-execution cycle.
- Segment - New member group rule, "Retail Spend for Product Descriptor for Date Range", that allows for segmentation of members who have purchased a specified retail amount of product(s) assigned to a product descriptor.
- Segment - New member group rules, "Did Not Receive Transaction from Key Code Promotion" and "Did Not Receive Transaction from Product Code Promotion" that allows for segmentation of members who have not participated in specific code promotions.
- Sync - New "Generic Survey Sync Target", which is used for externally syncing survey/poll/trivia answered.
- Sync - Optimization made for syncs that may result in quicker transfer after sync files are complete building.
- Sync - SSH2 key-based authentication now supported for all sync targets.
- System - Interactions now added to member accounts who have had their suspended status enabled or disabled.
- System - Performance optimization made for member deletions.
- Transactions - New "Enforce Maximum Base Point Limit for Transaction" option available in Transaction Type configuration which prevents entry of individual transactions of that type if the base point amount exceeds the limit
- Transactions - Optional "Display Product Information in Member Activity Grid" flag for basket-based transaction types which utilizes the "Quick Details" grids in activity grids to display the first three SKUs in the basket.
- Web Services - New Case WS call, CreateMemberCase, that allows for creation of new member cases.
- Web Services - New Member WS call, SaveMemberCustomFields, that allows for storage of member custom field data.
- Web Services - New Promotion WS call, InternetInstantWinnerPromotionWithRewardInfo, that registers a "chance" for a member for internet instant winner promotion(s) and returns reward-based information when relevant.
- Clienteling - Additional French & Chinese translations added where needed.
- Clienteling - New "Analysis & Statistics" subpage, "Yearly Point Totals" that allows for view of point total sums by calendar year.
- Clienteling - Performance optimization made to increase speed of phone number searches.
- File Import - New Key Code Promotion File for importing key code promotion entries.
- File Import - New Property Custom Field Drop Down Items File for importing property custom field drop down items.
- Member Portal - Head of Household information can be inserted upon member enrollment.
- Member Portal - New portal global setting, "Input Expression Validation", supports RegEx expression to validate input on member name and member address fields.
- Member Portal - New portal module types (Product Item Entry) to support product item promotions.
- Member Portal - Security enhancement made to the built-in member portal that prevents cross-site request forgery.
- Messaging - Additional optional columns now available for External Campaigns (Member Country, Points Deducted, Points Expired, Points Used)
- Offers - Choice and Variable rewards now support member issue limit option of X rewards in Y days and X rewards in week/month/year.
- Offers - New variable reward point formula: 25 points = $1
- Offers - Expiration functionality for choice rewards can now be configured as a fixed date.
- Promotions - Booking date support added to Transaction Product Bonus Promotion.
- Promotions - New promotion, Product Item Promotion, that allows for point earning via member entry of non-unique SKUs (product external references).
- Segment - New member ranking set export, "Member Core Info", that provides extended member information related to core and ranking-related info.
- Segment - New transaction group rule(s), "Transactions w/ Location Custom Field" that allows for segmentation of transactions with a location custom field set to a specified value.
- Sync - Failure notification event messages now contain the database name in the subject and body of Emails.
- Sync - Failure notification events now available for ranking-related sync targets.
- Sync - Head of Household changes now inserts a sync trigger in the database.
- Sync - Head of Household triggers/data added to both Standard Member Sync Targets (w/ and w/o points).
- Sync - New Generic Member Ranking Set Sync Extended sync that allows for incremental synchronization of member ranking set changes.
- Sync - Various optional settings added to Generic Transaction Batch Sync:
- "Include Cancelled Transactions", that ensures cancelled transactions are always included in the non-cancelled transaction sync files.
- "Max Records Per File", that supports file splitting based on a configurable amount of records per file.
- "Time of Day in File Name", that supports appending the time of execution (HHMMSS) to the end of the file name(s).
- ZIP compression and/or PGP encryption.
- System - Member Delete Log now supplies the Internal Id in cases where a deleted member was the result of a member combine.
- System - New "multi-checkbox" datatype available for member custom fields.
- System - Page preferences now supported within Sync dashboard pages.
- Web Services - JSON and CORS technologies now supported in WS calls.
- Web Services - New Member WS call, FetchMemberCustomFields, that returns member custom field data.
- Web Services - New MemberActivity WS call, FetchMemberTransactionsForDateRangeExt, that returns extended information about a member's transaction activity within a date range.
- Web Services - New Transaction WS call, IssueTransactionMultipleProductBasketWithCustomFields, that can issue a transaction using a multiple product basket type with transaction custom field data.
- Application - New "currency" system global setting available that forces the currency type displayed within the ALP SaaS application.
- Application - New system security setting that can be used to prevent application users from changing their password to one they've used recently.
- Application - Member custom fields refactored for increased performance and flexibility.
- Clienteling - Additional French translations added where needed.
- Clienteling - Manual Transaction entry now supports entry of transactions with product baskets containing multiple product items.
- Desktop Portal - Performance optimization made for reward store module.
- Exports - New "page export" for member descriptors that allows for export of all members assigned to a particular member descriptor.
- Exports - New "page export" for the Member Delete Log that allows for export of onscreen grid information.
- File Import - Both Member Descriptor File Extended imports can now remove expiring descriptor assignments from members.
- Messaging - On-demand and campaign messaging now supports languages that require characters beyond Extended ASCII.
- Promotions - New functionality added to Recurring Product Promotion that allows for limit of X per member over the span of the promotion.
- Promotions - New promotion, Transaction Product Quantity Bonus Promotion, that allows for real-time bonusing (points or rewards) on transactions in which the amount of a specific quantity of relevant product(s) are purchased.
- Promotions - Parimutuel Transaction Bonus Promotion now supports promotion external references.
- Segment - New member group rule, "Assigned to Member Descriptor Expiring Within Date Range" that allows for segmentation of members assigned to a specific member descriptor that expires within a date range.
- Segment - New ranking type that allows for ranking members on base points.
- Sync - Existing Generic Member Ranking Sync now supports file splitting based on a configurable amount of records per file.
- Sync - Bonus sync file added to existing Generic Transaction Batch Sync.
- System - Chinese language supported at user login and within Clienteling Services in ALP SaaS.
- Transactions - New transaction point formulas (0.007 point per $1, 0.015 point per $1 (rounded only)).
- Web Services - New Member WS call, FetchMemberLanguagePreference, that returns a single member's preferred communication language information.
- Web Services - New Member WS call, MemberExistsInMemberDescriptor, that can be used to determine if a member is assigned to a particular member descriptor.
- Web Services - New MemberActivity WS call, FetchMemberInteractionsForDateRange, that returns a single member's interaction history for a date range.
- Web Services - New MemberActivity WS call, FetchMemberPointsToAutoExpire, that can be used to determine the expected amount of points that a specific member is due to have expired at the next automatic point expiration execution.
- Web Services - New Offer WS call, FetchChoiceRewardWithLanguages, that returns extended information about a specific choice reward type.
- Web Services - New Promotion WS call, KeyCodePromotion for key code promotion support.
- Web Services - SetMemberDescriptor and SetMemberDescriptors WS calls can now be used to remove expiring member descriptor assignments from members.
- Analytics - Opt-Out Text totals added to "Program Counts" dashboard.
- Cases - Public Entries (Emails) now support languages that require characters beyond Extended ASCII.
- Clienteling - Expiring member descriptor assignments can now be removed by users with associated user permission.
- Clienteling - New option available, "Process Member Ranking Set" to force a refresh on a single member's ranking set qualification without rebuilding the entire ranking set.
- Clienteling - "Member Ranking Levels" extended module now displays last refresh time for currently viewed member.
- Clienteling - Performance optimization to improve searching by members using phone number.
- Clienteling - Performance optimization to improve speed of page load for Member Tracking Campaigns sub page.
- Descriptors - Expiring member descriptors setup can now be altered after creation.
- Member Ranking Set - Entire member ranking set functionality was optimized for performance enhancements, easier configuration and more flexibility.
- Secondary ranking type now supported. This allows two different sets of criteria to be configured for qualification.
- Date filters moved from the tier level to the master ranking set level.
- Tier/level entry date now stored internally.
- New "Days From Now" date filter now supported.
- Secondary override descriptor now supported. A member can now be forced into a level by being assigned to one of two descriptors.
- Ranking sets can be locked to ensure configurations are not accidentally altered.
- Point Expiration - New point expiration options to automatically run the system default expiration type on the first of each calendar month and first of each calendar year.
- Promotions - All "days of week" enabled upon creation of new transactional promotions.
- Promotions - Promotions Dashboard updated to display promotions that are set to auto-execute on weekly or monthly basis.
- Promotions - Transaction Bonus Promotion and Transaction Product Bonus Promotion now support external references.
- Reward - New "currency to points" formula for variable rewards (1 point = $10)
- Segment - New member group export, "Group Export - Group Members RFM" that allows for export of member RFM data.
- Segment - New member group rules related to head of household functionality: "Member is Dependent of Head of Household", "Member Is Not Dependent Head of Household", "Member is Head of Household".
- Segment - New property-based member group rules that allows grouping on four types of property custom fields (checkbox, integer, money, dropdown).
- Segment - New reward group export, "Reward Group Export with Member Reward Custom Fields" that allows for export of member reward custom field details.
- Segment - New transaction group rule, "Transactions for Internal Member Id" that allows for segmentation of transactions for a specific member.
- System - Phone numbers of "Other" type now support a maximum length of 20 within all data input and view pages.
- Transactions - New transaction point formulas:
- 0.007 point per $1
- 0.015 point per $1
- 0.7 point per $1,000
- 1 point per $0.75
- 1 point per $1,000
- 1.5 points per $1,000
- 3.5 points per $1
- 4.5 points per $1
- 5.5 points per $1
- 6.5 points per $1
- Web Services - Member-specific temporary security tokens are now available. Security tokens expire within 120 minutes and always associated to a single member.
- Web Services - New Case WS call, CloseCase, that closes an open case.
- Web Services - New Member WS call, AddMemberChildInfo, that adds a single child's info to a member account.
- Web Services - New MemberWS call, ProcessMemberRankingSetLevel, that forces a refresh on a single member's ranking set qualification.
- Web Services - New Offer WS call, MemberEligibleVariableRewards, that returns a list of all variable rewards that a member is eligible to receive.
- Web Services - New Offer WS call, FetchMemberRewardCustomFields, fetches all member reward custom fields for a single reward.
- Application - New Head of Household feature which allows for a durable binding between household head member account and dependent(s) member accounts.
- Application - New point transfer feature allows for convenient transfer of points between member accounts.
- Descriptors - New member descriptor expiry date option, "Round Expiration to End of Month".
- Desktop Portal - Logic added to determine the most appropriate language default for a viewer upon their first visit.
- Desktop Portal - New portal module type, Ranking, displays members' current ranking level for the specified member ranking set.
- Desktop Portal - New portal module type, YTD Points Earned, displays members' points earned for the current year.
- File Import - New "Issue Choice Reward File" for issuing batches of choice rewards to members.
- File Import - Performance optimization made for "Product Sales Transaction File w/ Booking Date" import.
- Messaging - Support added for Twilio SMS integration.
- Promotions - New option within the Recurring Product Promotion that allows points to be issued rather than internal rewards.
- Reward - New "currency to points" formula for variable rewards (1 point = $0.10)
- Segment - New member segment rule: "Has Redeemed Internal Reward of Type (By Redeem Date)"
- Segment - New member segment rule: "Included in (specific) Recurring Campaign (By Campaign Release Date)"
- Segment - New member segment rule: "Member Has Address Within U.S. and Valid Zip Code"
- Segment - New member segment rule: "Member Has X Internet Message Promotion Views (for a specific promotion)"
- Segment - New member segment rules: "Purchased Product with Product Item Custom Field" for data types drop down, checkbox, integer, and money.
- Sync - New batch sync: "Member Descriptor Sync"
- Transactions - New transaction point formulas (0.06 point per $1, 0.14 point per $1, 0.35 point per $1, 1 point per $1.25).
- Web Services - New WS call, FetchRewardTypeIssueStatistics allows for retrieval of cumulative reward statistics for a reward type.
- Web Services - New WS call, IssuePointAdjustmentWithNote allows for insertion of a point adjustment with an accompanying note.
- Web Services - New WS calls, FetchRewardTypeIssueLimit and SaveRewardTypeIssueLimit allow for the management of total issue limits for relevant reward types.
- Web Services - New WS calls, ValidateVariableRewardAmount and IssueVariableReward allows for member validation and issuance of variable rewards.
- Web Services - New WS method, MemberReferrer, includes three web service calls that allow for management of member referrer information.
- Campaigns - Batch campaign overview pages optimized for increased page load performance.
- Clienteling - "System" Non-contact related Account Id Types can now be deleted and have their active status altered.
- Clienteling - Auto Generated Account Ids can now be added within Clienteling Services.
- Clienteling - Negative point adjustments can now be issued via Clienteling Services. Additional User security permission for managing this option on a per-user basis.
- Clienteling - New issue method within "Issue Variable Reward" that allows for Email/Text delivery.
- Customer Web Portal - Additional portal text items added to extend support for alternate languages.
- Customer Web Portal - New case-feedback module types that allow for override of default case queue for all cases submitted for a specific module.
- Customer Web Portal - Viewport meta tag added to head element to increase compatibility for mobile devices.
- Descriptors - Expiration functionality added to member descriptors. If enabled, descriptors will unassign themselves from members after a configurable amount of time.
- Exports - Member Preferred Language added to core member exports throughout ALP SaaS.
- File Import - New "Member Custom Field Drop Down Items File" for importing member custom field drop down items.
- File Import - New "Product Sales Transaction File w/ Booking Date" for importing product-level transactions with booking date information.
- Member Ranking Set - New functionality to assign all members to a member descriptor when they are inserted into a ranking set level.
- Promotions - Added three options to Transaction Bonus Promotion; support for booking date as a filter, support for a fixed point amount bonus and support for bonusing only the first qualifying transaction per member account.
- Promotions - Added option to Transaction Product Bonus Promotion that supports bonuses of a fixed point amount.
- Reward - New "currency to points" formula for variable rewards (1 point = $0.05)
- Segment - New member segment rule: "Has Live Choice Reward (of any type) Expiring within X Days"
- Segment - New member segment rule: "Has NOT Received an Internal Reward of any type in a date range".
- Segment - New member segment rule: "Member Not In (a specific) Club"
- Segment - New member segment rule: "Purchased X Products With Product Descriptor for Date Range"
- Segment - New member segment rule: "Received an Internal Reward of ANY Type in a Date Range"
- Segment - New member segment rule: "Received Bonus from (a specific) Transaction Bonus Promotion"
- Segment - New member segment rule: "Received Bonus from (a specific) Transaction Product Bonus Promotion"
- Sync - Standard sync now available for reward sync functionality.
- Sync - Two standard batch syncs now available for member sync functionality; one with point info and one without.
- System - Password Help messaging for users converted into reset method to increase security.
- Transactions - New transaction point formula (1 point per $50).
- Web Services - New WS call, MemberActiveRewardsWithMemberRewardCustomFields, that retrieves all active rewards and their member reward custom fields for a specified member.
- Web Services - New WS call, SaveMemberRewardCustomField, that saves data for a single member reward custom field within a single reward.
- Clienteling - Additional French translations added where needed.
- Clienteling - Member combine audit information now available in the Member Change Log within Clienteling Services.
- Clienteling - Reward Type dropdown list in "Issue Reward" page now sorted by reward type name as a secondary sort.
- File Import - Invalid Postal Address File file import specification allows for marking physical addresses as "bad" in batch.
- Memberships - "Paid" membership functionality has been removed. The eventual replacement will be member ranking sets, which were enhanced in this release and will be further enhanced in 2015.3.
- Member Ranking Set - New ranking type of "Net Points Earned" available, which considers deducted points.
- Member Ranking Set - Ranking levels now support an optional second qualifier in addition to the primary qualifier. Second qualifier supports AND/OR logic.
- Segment - New "Geocode" member segment rule that allows for grouping of members within X kilometers of a UK outward postcode district.
- Social - Facebook Connect integration updated to comply with latest version of Facebook API for future compatibility.
- Transactions - Added initial support for "booking date" within transaction data.
- Transactions - New base point formula ($100 = 1 point).
- Web Services - New WS calls (AddMemberToClub, MemberExistsInClub, RemoveMemberFromClub) that allow for management of member club assignments.
- File Import - New Member Descriptor File Extended (using Internal Id) import for managing member descriptor assignments in databases with volatile Account Ids.
- Messaging - "Member Preferred Language" is now an optional field for inclusion in external messaging file.
- Reward - New variable reward point formula: 200 points = $1
- Segment - 6 New Member Group Segment Rules
- "Has Non-Zero Point Reward Cancelled in Date Range"
- "Has Non-Zero Point Transaction Cancelled in Date Range"
- "Preferred Language"
- "Received Any Non-Zero Point Reward in Date Range"
- "Received Any Non-Zero Point Expiration in Date Range"
- "Received Any Non-Zero Point Transaction in Date Range (Post Date)"
- Segment - New Reward Group Segment Rule: "Recurring Reward of Type"
- System - Application, Customer Web Portal, Mobile Portal now default to the most appropriate phone country code for enrollment pages, based on the relevant default country.
- Web Services - New WS Member Call, SetMemberDescriptors, for managing multiple member descriptor assignments for a single member.
- Customer Web Portal - New redemption option to allow members to bypass password confirmation on applicable reward pages.
- Social - Ability to track Facebook Page "likes" and award interactions to members who have connected their member accounts with their Facebook accounts.
- Sync - User-assigned names now supported for sync targets.
- Web Services - New WS call, SaveMemberPrefCommLanguage, to save a member's preferred communication language.
- Web Services - New WS call, FetchProductCustomField, which retrieves product custom field details for a specific product item.
- Rewards - New point interval calculation option for Recurring Rewards that considers expired points.
- Sync - Member, Case, Transaction syncs moved to Tools / Sync.
- Sync - Multiple targets now supported for Member Sync.
- Sync - Multiple targets now supported for Transaction Sync.
- Sync - New "Campaign Member Group" sync that allows for propagation of member information for specific campaign member groups.
- Sync - New "Location" sync that allows for propagation of location information.
- Sync - New "Member Ranking Set" sync that allows for propagation of member information for specific member ranking sets.
- Sync - New "Promotional Member Group" sync that allows for propagation of member information for specific promotional member groups.
- System - Generated member passwords no longer contain the following characters: 1, l, o, 0.
As of the 2014.2 release, "pending" is no longer an official offer status. The lifecycle of all offers will begin as live/active. A comparable unofficial status for pending, is a live/active reward that is not delivered or "pending delivery". This unofficial status will be used in places where processes were dependent on the pending status, such as on-demand messaging triggers.
Furthermore, the Sync functionality is being moved to a different area of the application, starting with Reward Sync. This new location is within the Tools menu, Sync sub-menu. Please make sure to update roles accordingly.
Customer Web Portal - "Member Pending Rewards" module type renamed to "Rewards Pending Delivery" to reflect removal of "Pending" as an official reward status.
Enrollment - Auto-generation of Account Ids for non-placeholder accounts now supported within select enrollment processes and file imports.
File Import - New file import, Product Sales Transaction File for standardized product-level sales data feeds.
File Import - Supports the information population of member reward custom field data.
Messaging - Extended language support (unicode) added to on-demand messaging templates.
Rewards - "Pending" is no longer an official reward status. All rewards begin as live/active. A comparable unofficial status for pending, is a live/active reward that is not delivered or "pending delivery".
Rewards - Sync log added to reward detail application pages for sync records post-9/22/2014.
Segment - New member segment rule: "Does Not Have ID of Type"
Segment - New reward segment rule: "Valid Delivery Count"
Sync - Multiple targets now supported for reward sync
Sync - New sync type for product sync to sync data changes for product items.
Sync - New sync type, Member Product Purchases Sync Target, which will output members who purchased product items since the last sync run, along with their rank, product item and quantity purchased.
System - French language supported within Clienteling Services in ALP SaaS.
System - "Clear Lockout" functionality within the User page to reverse lockout condition for system users.
System - New custom field type, Member Reward Custom Fields, to support custom field data storage on a per-reward basis.
System - Notification Emails are now sent to system users upon user password change.
System - User management is now supported via web services. Application pages now exist to manage user templates in supporting related web service calls.
Transactions - New "product item exclusion" functionality to exclude particular product items from generating retail value and/or points.
Web Services - New WS call, EnrollMemberWithGeneratedId, for member enrollment with Account Id auto-generation support.
Web Services - New WS method User for system user management and supporting calls.
- File Import - New import, Member Import Descriptor File w/ Status, which allows management of member import descriptor flags.
- Offers - Barcodes now assigned to all rewards types immediately upon issuance. Previously, this was only done for gift card reward types.
- Web Services - New WS Portal method (CrossPortalLogin) for authentication of customer web portal login.
- Web Services - New WS PointOfSale call (ReturnCashierOfferCodes) for returning selected offers at specified cashier portal session.
- Web Services - New WS Member call (SetMemberDescriptor) for setting member descriptors.
- Web Services - New WS MemberSecurity method (ChangePassword, ChangePIN, SetPassword, SetPIN, ValidatePassword, ValidatePIN)
- Web Services - New WS Segment call (MemberPromotionalGroups) for returning information on promotional segment groups that member is within.
- Web Services - New WS Message calls (FetchMemberOptOutSettings, SaveMemberOptOutSettings, SetMemberOptOutEmail, SetMemberOptOutMail, SetMemberOptOutCall, SetMemberOptOutText) for managing contact opt-out settings.
- Customer Web Portal - Added inter-module type communication for timely point updates.
- Admin - Transaction Type UI reworked for a more user-friendly configuration experience.
- Admin - Member prefix selections are now user-configurable item types in Admin menu.
- Clienteling - Account Id used for transaction now viewable in transaction detail page (not yet supported for all entry methods).
- Customer Web Portal & Mobile Portal - Multiple languages now supported. Proper function requires expansive setup throughout the system for translations used in portal text and various items within the database (rewards, surveys, locations, etc.)
- Messaging - Multiple languages now supported for on-demand messaging, based on "member preferred language" account setting.
- Segment - New member segment rule; Did Not Purchase Product With Product Descriptor
- System - New transaction issue rule; once per program.
- System - Notification system functionality now available that will Email contacts in the event of a Sync failure.
- Web Services - New WS calls (AddMemberAccountId, CancelMemberReward, CancelMemberRewards, FetchMemberReward,
FetchMemberRewardViewURL, IssueChoiceReward, MemberActiveRewards, MemberActiveRewardsEligibleForPOS, RedeemMemberReward,
RedeemMemberRewards, UpdateExistingMemberAccountId, ValidateMemberRewardBarcode, ValidateMemberRewardId)
- Clienteling - New "search filter" within Clienteling Services to retrieve information on product codes used in Product Code Promotions.
- Desktop Portal - New portal module type (Product Code Entry - Multiple) which supports entry of up to 5 product codes at one submission.
- File Import - Fast Loading Product Code File optimized for increased performance.
- File Import - Enhanced support for characters entered within Email addresses that are not commonly used (Example: "+").
- File Import - New file import specification Standard Product File with Custom Fields for importing product items.
- File Import - Two new file import specifications for Sportech Account Wagering members.
- Messaging - New Email template placeholders for population of member account phone number, member mobile phone number and member enrollment date.
- Promotions - "Day of the Week" filter added to all three transactional promotions to support real-time bonus promotions on specific days of the week.
- Promotions - Three new "page exports" for product code promotions (all used codes, all used codes for date range, all used codes for specific promotion for date range).
- Segment - New "# of Active Gift Cards" reward-based member segment rule.
- System - "Page Export" for Users page updated with all existing user-based permissions.
- System - New Promotion Settings page that governs global settings used in multiple promotion types.
- System - Two new promotion settings that control issuance of interactions for key code promotions and product code promotions for entry of unknown code and exceeding promotion entry limits.
- Web Services - New WS call (FetchMemberPointBalances) for retrieving member lifetime point balances.
- Web Services - New WS call (IssueInteractionUserDefined) for issuing user-defined interactions.
- Web Services - New WS call (POSMessagePromotion) for Point-Of-Sale Message Promotion support.
- Web Services - New WS call (ProductCodePromotion) for product code promotion support.
- Web Services - New WS call (ValidateMemberAccountId) to validate existence of account Id.
- Web Services - New WS calls (FetchMemberPostalAddress, FetchMemberContactInfo, SaveMemberEmailAddress, SaveMemberAccountPhoneNumber, SaveMemberMobilePhoneNumber,
SaveMemberPhoneNumbers, SaveMemberPostalAddress) for retrieving and storing member contact-related information.
- Web Services - New WS calls (FetchMemberState, SaveMemberActiveStatus, SaveMemberEmployeeStatus, SaveMemberPointsLockedStatus) for retrieving and modifying various member statuses.
- Web Services - New WS calls (SaveMemberName, SaveMemberBirthdate, SaveMemberGender) for modifying specific core member information.
- Web Services - New WS calls (SendPasswordMessage, SendWelcomeMessage) for execution of on-demand messaging.
- Web Services - New WS Device method featuring three calls (DeviceDashboard, DeviceInService, DeviceOutOfService) for altering service modes and returning dashboard information.
- Web Services - New WS Transaction method featuring seven calls (CancelTransaction, FetchTransaction, IssuePointAdjustment, IssueTransactionMultipleProductBasket, IssueTransactionNoBasket, IssueTransactionSingleProductBasket,
TransactionExternalReferenceExists) for transaction-based web services.
- File Import - Extended ASCII Character set now supported in New Loyalty Member w/ Points Available and Custom Fields File Format.
- File Import - Extended ASCII Character set now supported in New/Update Loyalty Member File (Extended v2).
- File Import - New import: Fast Loading Product Code File to support accelerated processing of product codes.
- Promotions - Enhanced product code promotion functionality that allows association to product items and locations, as well as the ability to enforce entry limits. This also includes a new file import (Product Code File with Product Items), a new mobile portal menu item and new product code-related portal module types.
- Rewards - New dynamic placeholders for reward-related communications to allow pickup via HTTP (URL, URL w/o security code, and security code)
- Web Services - New "Campaign" WS call method, with three new calls that support informational feeds that update "open", "bounce", and "send" actions for Emails.
- Web Services - New "Segment" WS calls, MemberExistsInPromotionalGroup and MemberExistsInCampaignGroup, returns specified member's inclusion status in the respective groups.
- Application / Clienteling Services - New "Analysis & Statistics" page, "Running Points Available" which shows a chronological timeline of available points balances for a single member.
- Desktop Portal - Setting a custom "favicon" now supported. Configured in Portal Appearance Images.
- Desktop Portal - Extensive refactoring of desktop portal with over 300 customizable portal text items added.
- Desktop Portal - New Portal Global Settings option to allow for hiding the "Home" link in the upper-right portion of the banner area.
- Desktop Portal - New Portal Global Settings option to allow for hiding the welcome message in the upper-right portion of the banner area.
- Desktop Portal - Option to allow for direct injection of inline CSS within Portal Appearance Settings page.
- Desktop Portal - Two new "login module" types available in Portal Global Settings -- stacked and horizontal.
- File Import - Process optimization to increase import speed of Campaign Set Send Status file type.
- Mobile Portal - "Active Rewards" menu now available which allows members to view their live rewards.
- Mobile Portal - Member account maintenance now available.
- Mobile Portal - Member enrollment now available.
- Segment - External references now available for member ranking sets and member ranking set levels.
- Segment - New enrollment member rule (Enrollment Date Within Date Range) that groups members by the anniversary of their enrollment date.
- Social - Twitter functionality updated to conform with latest Twitter API.
- Sync - External case synchronization now available.
- Sync - External transaction synchronization now available.
- Web Services - New "Enroll" WS calls within the "Member" method, that support enrollment of members.
- Web Services - New "Segment" WS call method, with three new calls that support retrieval of member ranking set data.
- Web Services - New WS call, MemberEligibleChoiceRewards, returns eligible choice rewards for a single member.
- Application - New security option that enforces user-specific maximum point amount when issuing point adjustments.
- Application - Product auditing information now recorded when product name changed via file import.
- Application - Reward barcodes now visible for members with sufficient user permissions in "Reward Lookup" and reward detail pages.
- Customer Mobile Portal - Members can now view and alter public member custom field data.
- Customer Portal - Interaction for accepting "Terms & Conditions" is now stored on member accounts upon initial acceptance. Furthermore, existence of previous interaction is checked upon logging into the portal and members will be prompted to accept "terms and conditions" if the "Prompt for Missing Enrollment Info on Login" flag is enabled in Portal Enrollment Settings.
- Customer Portal - Main menu and sub menu item height (pixel amount) can now be configured via Portal Appearance Settings page.
- Customer Portal - Module title bar height (pixel amount) can now be configured via Portal Appearance Settings page.
- Customer Portal - New "Forced Reward Overview" module type.
- Customer Portal - New "Recurring Reward Overview" module type.
- Customer Portal - New "Points to Next Recurring Reward" module type.
- Enrollment - Preferred contact method options added to application and customer portal enrollment.
- Promotions - POS Message Promotion can now be configured to only display message to each member once.
- Segment - New member segment rule for gift card redemptions by redemption date.
- Segment - Three new member segment rules to support each component of RFM metric.
- Application - New member property item functionality to support multiple instances of custom field data collection.
- Application - New member properties module within Clienteling Services to allow for customer service-related maintenance of member property item data.
- Campaigns - Enhanced SFTP connectivity capabilities for use in External Campaigns.
- Composite Exports - Two new member property item-related data exports (All Member Property Items / All Member Property Items of Specific Type).
- File Import - Member property creation and update file added to support new member property item data.
- File Import - New Call Opt-In/Opt-Out file.
- File Import - Preferred Contact Method validation added to New/Update Member File (Extended v2).
- Parimutuel - Batch method for making system-wide changes for default track-specific point and profit formulas.
- Portal - Member property module added to allow member maintenance to support new member property item functionality.
- Application - Batch ability to change all calendar defaulting point formulas, profit formulas and issue limit rules for all non-wager transaction types.
- Email Templates - New placeholder for "enrollment location".
- File Import - New Day-Based Simple Transaction File w/ Details (using Email as Identifier).
- File Import - New Multiple Transaction & Location Transaction File w/ Details (using Email as Identifier).
- Offers - Ability to send quasi-real time communications to members after receiving pending rewards.
- Offers - Ability to deduct points upon issuance of recurring rewards.
- Web Services - New WS Call (FetchTypesMemberNamePrefix) for retrieving system type information for member prefixes.
- Web Services - New WS Call (FetchTypesMemberGender) for retrieving system type information for member genders.
- Web Services - New WS Call (FetchAddressCountryList) for retrieving countries configured in the application.
- Web Services - New WS Call (FetchAddressRegionList) for retrieving regions for a specific country configured in the application.
- File Import - First Data Card Mfg File
- File Import - New/Update Member File Extended v2
- File Import - Member Descriptor Extended File
- Segment - New member segment rule: "Points Earned for Date Range at Location Descriptor"
- Segment - New member segment rule: "Enrolled at Location Descriptor"
- Segment - New member segment rule: "Purchased Product assigned to Product Descriptor at a Location Descriptor"
- Web Services - New WS Calls for Epicor Sales Interface
- Web Services - New Member-related WS Calls (FetchMemberCore, FetchMemberAccountPhoneNumber, FetchMemberEmailAddress, FetchMemberMobilePhoneNumber, FetchMemberPhoneNumbers)
- Admin - Phone Number and Email ID Types can now have their rank altered and have a card print template assigned.
- File Import - New location file import with data consumption of location-specific time zone (not widely used in application as of this release).
- Member - Instagram user name can now be stored on member accounts.
- Member - Interactions (and related segment rules) now added to member accounts when phone, Email, address data is added (not edited).
- Member - Members can now specify preferred delivery method for offer related and non-offer related communications.
- Member - Full birth dates are no longer required system-wide. Partial birth dates (month & day) can now be stored where partial input is supported (application, member portal).
- Member Portal - Phone Number Id types can now be managed within the ID management module.
- Member Portal - Simple age validation feature added to portal enrollment setup (allows for checkbox vs. birthdate entry).
- Messaging - Text messaging support added to On-Demand communications (requires third-party processor).
- Messaging - Text messaging support added to external campaign functionality (requires third-party processor).
- Promotions - Transaction type filter now available within transaction product promotion.
- Segment - Member segment rule to filter based on new member preferred delivery methods.
- Segment - Member segment rule to filter based on when phone, email or address is added. (Based on new Interactions)
- Web Services - New call, FetchAccountIdsSet, offers alternative to FetchAccountIds but returns generic XML array.
- Web Services - New call, MemberIssuedRewardsSet, offers alternative to MemberIssuedRewards but returns generic XML array.
- Web Services - New call, ReturnCouponOffersSet, offers alternative to ReturnCouponOffers but returns generic XML array.
- Web Services - New call, ReverseCouponRedemptionsAndCancelSet, offers alternative to ReverseCouponRedemptionsAndCancel but returns generic XML array.
- Web Services - New call, ReverseRewardRedemptionsToPendingSet, offers alternative to ReverseRewardRedemptionsToPending but returns generic XML array.
- Web Services - New WS Security Token functionality to support future versions of web services.
Application - Group Members Transaction Totals Date Range Selected Location Comparison
Application - Redesign of Location Custom Fields for performance increase
Application - ESP Smart Button: Ability to specify "from" and "reply to" address in outgoing Emails using Smart Button ESP.
Application - System log audit created for member deletions.
Application - Redesign of Product Custom Fields to allow for real-time product group rebuild.
Application - Optional "Guess Unknown Gender" process implemented to allow for members without gender to be set to a gender, based on first name.
Application - New basket custom field type to support product-specific purchase custom field storage per transaction basket.
Application - New "basket product item" custom field type for providing details associated with specific instances of product-level purchases.
Exports - Member Address C/O added to all applicable exports.
Facebook - Updated to new version DLL
File Import - Text Opt-In/Opt-Out file import specification added to allow for batch "Do Not Text" member flag changes.
File Import - Transaction Engine Change to support no storage of Retail value
File Import - Simple Reward Cancellation File import specification added to allow for batch reward cancels.
File Import - Added Amtote GX Player Transaction File
File Import - Existing Reward Import/Export Pair import specification now supports cancellation of pending rewards
Member Portal - Nickname field (unused) removed from "General Settings" module type.
Member Portal - Card printing functionality added to "Id Management" module type.
Member Portal - Ability to specific password requirements for loyalty members within Web Security Settings.
- Member Portal - New portal text area at the top of "Enrollment Complete" page.
Member Portal - Support added for account Ids containing apostrophes.
Member Mobile Portal / Facebook - New customizable text option for "temporary password change" prompt
- Clienteling Services - New Analysis & Statistics feature - Member Visit Trending.
- File Import - New/Update Member File now accepts Email addresses with single quote included.
- Global - "Strength rating meter" added for portal password to assist members and users in setting a strong password.
- Global - System usage setting that allows toggling the display of the Member C/O Address field.
- Member Portal - "Account" removed from Member Phone Number labels. Ex. "Account Mobile Number" is now "Mobile Number".
- Member Portal - Expected date format presented within "Birthday" label in age validation page.
- Member Portal - Included "Gender" in the "General Settings" module type.
- Member Portal - Transaction Detail Grid in Member Activity expanded for increased visibility.
- Promotions - Threshold parameter added to transaction bonus promotion to eliminate low-value transactions from eligibility. New feature prevents negative transactions from being considered by promotion.
- Segment - New export - Group Members Transaction Totals by Location.
- Segment - New member grouping rule - Received Transaction of Type at Location
- Segment - New member grouping rule - Received Transaction of Type at Location Descriptor
- Application - Completion of member deletion now queued in batches to reduce system resource conflicts.
- Application - External references added to security roles, user departments, and location descriptors.
- Application - Page-level logging added to offers, coupons, point expiration, and print templates.
- Application/Portal/Facebook - Globalization of all dates and currency values to support non-US regional formats.
- Clienteling Services - Enhanced visibility of hot note.
- Clienteling Services - Expected date format presented within "Birthday" label in relevant pages.
- Export - Page exports added to location transaction defaults and parimutuel location transaction defaults pages.
- File Import - File info pane and file requeue functionality now accompanies error and log pages.
- File Import - Location Descriptor File: Allows descriptor assignments for locations.
- File Import - United Tote Account File: Changed processing logic to use Account Origin to determine if an existing account is updated.
- Member Mobile Portal - A mobile-version of the member portal is now available to support loyalty member experience of the member portal via mobile device.
- Offers - Transfer target functionality added to system to allow for future support of member point redemption used for external donation purposes.
- Promotions - Enhanced statistics page now available for transaction bonus promotions.
- Promotions - Recurring Product Promotion - New batch promotion that issues pending rewards to members who purchase a specified quantity of a product or group of products.
- Segment - New ranking set date filters: Previous 30, 180, 365 days, and "2 Months Ago" (Calendar Month Prior to Last).
- Segment - All segments scheduled to rebuild weekly are now rebuilt on Sundays.
- System - "Security Audit" pages available for enhanced view of login frequency and origin. "Login Origins" and "User Login Profiles" page.
- Campaign - Ability to download files transferred via the "ESP External" method.
- Clienteling Services - Both phone numbers now available within main clienteling detail page.
- Clienteling Services - Enrollment location now visible.
- Clienteling Services - Expanded information available within search grid.
- Clienteling Services - Improved flow for account management.
- Clienteling Services - New "hot note" feature available within Clienteling.
- Clienteling Services - Support for "extended module" display within Clienteling Services.
- Export - Business Unit External Reference now presented in Business Unit page export.
- File Import - Campaign Mark as Bounced: Allows management of a member's email "bounced" status for a specific campaign.
- File Import - Campaign Mark as Open: Allows management of a member's email "open" status for a specific campaign.
- File Import - Campaign Set Send Status: Allows management of a member's email "sent" status for a specific campaign.
- File Import - New Loyalty Member with Enroll Date, Location, Custom Fields.
- File Import - UnitedTote Accounts File.
- Parimutuel - New point formulas: 1pt per $2.50, 1pt per $5.00.
- Promotions - Location descriptor filter now available in enrollment promotions.
- Reward - New variable reward point formula: 400pt per $1.
- Segment - New member segment rule: Has Mobile Phone Number with Status.
- Web Service - SetCampaignMemberBouncedStatus: Allows management of a member's email "bounced" status for a specific campaign.
- Web Service - SetCampaignMemberOpenStatus: Allows management of a member's email "open" status for a specific campaign.
- Web Service - SetCampaignMemberSentStatus: Allows management of a member's email "sent" status for a specific campaign.
- Application - A default case queue can now be assigned for each inbound mail server.
- Application - Ability to enable/disable postal address labels.
- Application - Page-level logging for pages within the Admin->Categories submenu.
- Application - Page-level logging for pages within the Admin->Descriptor submenu.
- Application - Page-level logging for pages within the Admin->Parimutuel submenu.
- Application - Product totals analysis now available within Clienteling Services (Analysis & Statistics)
- Export - Detailed page exports now available for Referrer-related promotions.
- Facebook App - Ability to allow members to edit public member custom field data.
- Facebook App - Ability to allow members to edit their contact info.
- Facebook App - New customizable text on "Reservations" page.
- Facebook App - Option to force members to change temporary passwords upon login.
- Import - New variation of the SGW transaction file that supports exchange bets but ignores min payout.
- Member Portal - New customizable text for key code promotion "code accepted" phrase.
- Member Portal - New customizable text for survey, poll, and trivia "submit answer" buttons.
- Member Portal - Option to force members to change temporary passwords upon login.
- Promotion - Auto-execute batch promotions can now be configured to run daily, weekly, or monthly.
- Promotion - New option that supports pari-mutuel only consideration for referrer spend promotion.
- Promotion - New promotion type: Deal of the Day Promotion
- Promotion - Update to recurring gift card promotion, with new option to enforce maximum limits of gift card amount issued per day, week, or month.
- Segment - New member segment rule: Days with a 'Count as Active' transaction type for date range.
- Segment - New member segment rule: Days with a 'Count as Visit' transaction type for date range.
- Systemwide - Added C/O (Care Of) to member address. Removed Address Line 3.
- Systemwide - Member accounts will now consist of at maximum, one postal address, one Email address, and two phone numbers (primary, mobile).
- Systemwide - Partial addresses with a country can now be saved, unless "full postal address" is enforced within process (Ex: Enrollment). All partial addresses are automatically marked as "bad".
- Customer Portal - Dynamic placeholders now available within post-enrollment (verification/welcome) pages.
- Customer Portal - Enrollment Page; Change dropdown to a textbox. If there is only one item in the dropdown change it to a textbox. Example: If only one phone number type is configured display it as a textbox.
- Customer Portal - Option to customize starting point of YouTube video
- Customer Portal - Portal Enrollment "Were you Issued a Card? Option added to set a default value, yes or no, for the Were you Issued a Card? questions
- Export - Dates and all exports changed to consistent formatting of YYYY-MM-DD or YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM:SS.MMM
- Export - New export: Group Summary Daily Activity Group Comparison
- Export - New export: Group Member Transaction Comparison
- Export - New export: Group Parimutuel Track Total
- Export - New export: Group Summary Daily Activity Range Comparison
- Export - Select All & Unselect All Buttons for Export Parameters Page (Data columns)
- Export - Separate Pages created for Segment Exports; Reward Coupon, Transaction, Interaction, Case, Product, Reservation
- Facebook App - Drilldown detail added to rewards.
- Facebook App - Drilldown detail added to transactions.
- File Import - Added Email Opt-Out/Opt-In Using Account Id
- File Import - Added new United Tote import to process the ineligible wager/win feature. Ineligible wager and win is subtracted from the total prior to calculating points.
- File Import - Email Opt-Out/Opt-Out Using Email address
- File Import - Mail Opt-In / Opt-Out File
- Logging - Auditing information added to various pages within the application.
- Promotions - Added the ability to enter a percentage for transaction bonuses
- Security - User Account Login failure lockout. Functionality to lockout a user account's ability to login to the application for a specified time period if they have failed to enter there password a specified
- number of times.
- Statistics - Extended Case Group Stats to include: Open and Closed
- Statistics - Extended Coupon Group Stats to include statuses:Active, Cancelled, Redeemed
- Statistics - Extended Reward Group Statistics to include statuses: Cancelled,Pending,Active,Redeemed,Expired
- Statistics - New Parimutuel SystemWide Analytics Type: Parimutuel Pool Totals (All Locations)
- Statistics - New Parimutuel SystemWide Analytics Type: Parimutuel Pool Totals (Specific Business Unit/Location)
- Web Services - New service: OverwriteImportNote allows changed to the "Import Note" field after file has been imported.
- File Import - Maximum file upload size increased to 64MB for web services and 90MB for application.
- Analytics - System Wide - Transaction Statistics, added business unit filter.
- Clienteling Service - Member Analytics - Parimutuel Track Totals; Added Total Points, Active Days, Avg/Transaction and Avg/Active Day.
- Exports - "Parimutuel Daily Location Wager and Win for Date Range" composite export that allows for exporting of parimutuel totals by day, by location.
- Exports - "Group Daily Activity Report" group transaction totals for a select transaction type and date range.
- Exports - "Parimutuel Daily Wager and Win for Date Range" composite export that allows for exporting of parimutuel totals by day.
- Export - "Parimutuel Single Track Wager And Won For Date Range" Added Active Days and Avg/ActiveDay.
- File Import - Added Product Descriptor Assigned File Import Type.
- File Import - "First Data Redemption File" Added Void.
- Segment - Member segment pages re-designed for improved readability and usability.
- Segment - "In Parent Group, not in Selected Group" member group export that allows exporting of all members in the parent group, but not in the selected group.
- Segment - "Group Members Parimutuel Summary" member group export that allows exporting of parimutuel summary totals.
- Segment - "Group Members Transaction Totals" member group export that allows exporting of group members' transaction totals by transaction type.
- Segment - Reward Group - Added Gift Card of Type rule to the Rule Category: Reward Group Rules.
- Segment – Member Segment Rule - New rules. Has Live Rewards Expiring in X Day. Has Live Rewards Expiring within date range
- Segment - Segment Exports have been moved to a separate page. Exports are now located in under the Tasks section of the left pane.
- Segment - Added Age and Gender breakdown information to the left pane of the Promotion, Campaign, and Export member groups.
- Segment - Member Segment Rule - New rule. Enrolled At Business Unit
- Web Service - New "CrossLoginExt" web service call to direct a member to a particular page using the portal item external reference.
- Analytics - Case dashboard provides quick access to case-related statistics.
- Analytics - Enhanced analytics types for Top Members page grouped by various date range options.
- Analytics - New "Gift Card Reward Balance" dashboard that shows various details on cumulative gift card reward amounts issued from the loyalty platform.
- Analytics - New dashboards for Gift Card Rewards
- Analytics - New dashboards for Internal Rewards
- Analytics - New dashboards for Recurring Rewards
- Analytics - New dashboards for Variable Rewards
- Analytics - New enrollment system-wide statistic type for enrollment totals for a business unit.
- Analytics - New 'Retail Spend' analytics type added to Top Members snapshot.
- Analytics - New reward system-wide statistic type for gift card rewards.
- Analytics - New snapshot option for "Top Locations" which shows a variety of transaction, enrollment, and reward statistics grouped by location.
- Clienteling - New Analysis & Statistics, Location Totals option for quick member-specific access to statistics grouped by location.
- Email - Ability to easily specify whether or not to suppress Emailing to members who have opted out of Email communication within campaign configuration.
- Email - Added new Email system-wide statistics page (Analytics) and enhanced recurring campaign statistics.
- Email - Exports added to Email Campaign statistics to provide details on members included in the campaign and the result of the Email communication (opened, bounced, unsubscribed, etc.)
- Email - If using the SmartButton ESP, custom domains are now supported for outgoing Email addresses.
- Email - Logic rules added to recurring campaigns to allow members to only receive Email once per campaign, once per quarter, once per month, and once per week.
- Email - On-Demand Email configuration now supported for customers without a customer web portal.
- File Import - Import Log export for a select Import specification and date range.
- File Import - 'Lines Read' count added to logging of file import.
- File Import Logic Change - Rewards cannot be marked as redeemed unless they have been printed.
- ID Types - New "Valid Range" option to ensure that all account Ids of a type are within a numerical range.
- Portal Enrollment - Allow for an 'empty' value for defaulting region and country on portal enrollment, to ensure that enrolling member makes selection.
- Portal Enrollment Logic Change - Region now required for customer portal enrollment.
- Promotion - New batch random point promotion that can randomly issue points to eligible members.
- Promotion - New batch random reward promotion that can randomly issue internal rewards to eligible members.
- Promotion - New option in Interaction Bonus Promotion to limit point issuance to once per member per year.
- Promotion - Internet Instant Winner Promotion which can randomly issue internal rewards via the customer portal.
- Segment - "Expiration Timestamp" data added to reward group export.
- Segment - "Gift Card Used Amount" data added to reward group export.
- Segment - New member grouping rule for products per transaction.
- Segment - New member grouping rule, "Has Reward Expiring Within X Days".
- Segment - New member rule for cumulative retail value spanning all transaction types within a date range.
- Segment - New reward grouping rule, "Reward Expiring Within X Days".
- Web Service - New ‘SendPassword’ web service that sends a "Password Help" Email to a member.
- Web Service - New ‘SendWelcomeEmail’ web service that sends a Welcome Email to a member.
File Import - SGW Player Transaction to handle Exchange Bets
Web Service - MemberPendingRewards: Changed dataset to XML array
Web Service - MemberActivityByDateRange: Changed dataset to XML array
File Import - SGW Player Transaction - With Min Payout Column NOT PROCESSED
Customer Portal - "Do Not" status change. Allow member to change their Do Not Email, Do Not Mail, Do Not Text, Do Not Call status
Composite Export - Total Sales Grouped by Location
Customer Portal - Enrollment Page - Enable / Disable data entry fields: Prefix, Suffix and Birthday
Customer Portal - Allow modification to enrollment border via Portal Appearance Settings
Customer Portal - Allow modification of "No Answer" Phrase For Child Birthday Gender Throughout Member portal
Customer Portal - Enhanced Login Module: New module. Two separate section; "Already A Member" and "Not a Member. Additional control of what is presented to the customer.
Process - Validate Email Domains: Enhanced validation rules
System Wide - Address Region and Zip labels. Added the ability to change the name of Address Region and Zip. This is changed via Admin / Item Types / Countries.
Email - On-Demand: Added the ability to alter the Subject line
Customer Portal - Standard Login Module: Added additional portal text settings
Email - Email Template: Add new placeholder member email. Including a statement like "Message sent to %member email%" has become best practice for inbox delivery.
Email - Email Template: Portal Unsubscribe handle to accept email addressExample Usage....without...https://[YourNameHere].customerentry.com/portal/Handlers/Unsubscribe.aspxwith....https://[YourNameHere].customerentry.com/portal/Handlers/Unsubscribe.aspx?Email=%EMAIL_TO_ADDR%
- New Segment Rule: Redeemed Coupon
- Customer Portal - Add Child Info data entry to enrollment page
- Email - Email action in ALP SaaS pickup reward: Added the ability to email a reward via the application in the ActionPickupReward page just like we do in the actionredeempoints page
- New Segment Rules for Gift Card Feature:
- Received Gift Card Reward
- Has Not Received Variable Reward
- Has Not Received Gift Card Reward
- Has Pending GIft Card Reward
- Has Redeemed Gift Card Reward
- Gift Card Reward Expiration: Added expiration date to Gift Card Reward
- New Segment Rule: Has not received transaction from Variable Point Back Promotion
- New Segment Rule: has received transaction from Variable Point Back Promotion
- Customer Portal - Member Gift Card Portal Module: Added Portal Module that only displayed Gift Card Reward Types.
- Email - ESP Custom: Add the ability to execute recurring campaigns via ESP Custom
- Email - Primary Id Card Printout Attached to Campaigns: Added the Ability to optionally attach the "primary id card printout" to ESP:Custom and ESP:SmartButton Batch/Recurring Campaigns only
- File Import - First Data Gift Card File: Added file import to support First Data Gift Card interface
- Password Security: Added the following password security settings:
- Min. Password Length ## Characters
- Require Letters And Numbers
- Require At Least One Capital Letter
- Require At Least One Non-Letter/Number
- Password Expires in ## day(s)
- Child Birthday Promotion: Added the ability to issue rewards to members with a with a child birthday within x days
- Basket Processing - Record multiple products for a single transaction. This enable product detail segmenting, promotions...
- New Segment Rule - has received transaction from Fixed Point Back Promotion
- New Segment Rule - has NOT received transaction from Fixed Point Back Promotion
- Promotion - Added the ability to auto-execute the Fixed Point Back Promotion
- New Segment Rule: Gift Card Reward Not Redeemed
- Email - Reward Email Template: Add new email template for Rewards. Also add place holders for Reward ID, Retail Value, Reward Barcode (One-time-use-code) and One-Time-Use-Code PIN
- Promotion - Gift Card Reward Feature - A batch "one-time-use-code" feature that issue recurring rewards in incremental values. For ever 75 pts member receives a $5 reward. If the cross the threshold from 70 to 150 pts the receive 1 $10 reward.
- New Segmenting Rule - Child Birthday in select month
- Customer Portal: Replace 'Sign-up' text with Portal Text
- Customer Portal - Added the ability for the user to display a PDF of the reward from the customer portal via Redemption Settings
- Customer Portal - Added Require Postal Address Flag
- Customer Portal - Complete Portal Enrollment Info. If a member has not entered all required info upon the next login they will be message to do so.
- New Segmenting Rule: Member has placeholder status. Id was added via a file import and is required to complete their enrollment process.
- Analytic Top Members: Added click-through link so that you can display a member in the clienteling services page from the Top Members page
- Promotions - Added a Promotions Dashboard page that lists all active promotions
- New Segment Rule: Received Transaction Count as Active in date range
- New Segment Rule: Received Visit Transaction within Date Range
- Customer Portal - Added View Only Contact Module
- New Segment Rule: Member with X number of ID's of a select ID Type or ALL ID Types
- New Segment Rule: Member NOT assigned to select member descriptor
- New Segment Rule - ID of Type added in Date Range
- New Segment Rule: Members that have successfully participated in a key code promotion, they entered the correct key code for that promotion.
- New Segment Rule: members that have successfully participated in a product code promotion, they entered the correct product code for that promotion.
- Customer Portal - Portal Apperance Settings / Images: Users now have the ability to change the style sheet and theme of the Customer Portal via the application
- Promotion - Product Bonus Promotion: Transaction based promotion based on Product Group
- Email - On-Demand Email Tracking for Member: New Clienteling menu under the 'tracking menu (under the campaign submenu item) Shows a grid of 'on-demand' emails sent for that member.
- Email - Added email open tracking to ESP:SmartButton
- Customer Portal - Add a footer to the customer portal that is managed like the banner via portal text
- Email - DoNotEmail and Invalid Emails are removed from Campaign (they are inclubed in the total 'eligible', but are not sent). This was added ESP:Custom and ESP:SmartButton.
- Email - Coupon Email Template has been added to Coupon Type (just like Rewards). Option to add or not add the coupon attachment has been added as well.
- Queue Schedule Control - User now has ability to manage the execution time of all daily processes. System / Settings / Queue Schedule
- Email - Member Email Verification: Added a link to re-send the verification email after the member attempts to login and receives the "Login Failed - Account Has Not Been Verififed Yet!"
- New Segment Rule - Enrollment Rule (Days from now): Modification to allow for negative in both start and end
- File Import - First Data Gift Card Redemption File
- Customer Portal - Page Title: Added the ability to change the browser Page Title
- Transaction Public Name - Added the ability to add a customer facing name for a transaction type. The Transaction Public Name replace the Transaction Type Name in the portal modules.
- Friend Referral functionality to track and reward referrals to you loyalty program
- Google Analytics to track member usage of your customer portal.
- The Youtube customer portal module allows you track and reward members for watching your content.
- RSS Feeds allow you to syndicate messaging for your loyalty program.
- Member Children feature allows members to share information about their children so they can participate in related promotions.
- Expanded personalization options for email, POS and customer portal messaging.
- Points to Next Reward Messaging
- Additional Facebook application functionality
- Ability to alter the appearance settings (full control of colors and font size)
- Support for Multiple Login Sessions via multiple browsers.
- Parimutuel Transaction Bonus Promotion
- Member Age Analytics - Analytics / Dashboards / Age and Gender
- Ability to create a custom Portal Password Help email template
- Member Email Domain Verification - Information displayed on the Contact Settings Page
Smart Button is pleased to announce the release of SBLP 2011. This release adds a host of new features and product enhancements providing even more comprehensive functionality to SBLP.
The interactivity of social media is changing the way your customers interact. Stay on top of this trend and stay connected to tech-savvy customers in a multi-channel universe using these features:
- Facebook Application Feature - Connect with your customers through this fastest growing social media tool. Advanced functionality such as polls, key code promotions, product code promotions and interaction promotions (earn points for facebook interaction) activate customer engagement.
- Twitter Feature - Post to twitter via the app or through twitter itself. Easy access. Posting messages is easy. Track mentions and reward points.
Customer insights and market assessments are key to making smarter business decisions and gaining a competitive edge:
- Clienteling - Gives your CSRs/associates quick access to vital customer information (past purchases, preferences, offers and rewards, etc.). Gain deeper insight into your customer preferences.
- Polls - Facilitate your own online focus groups. View results real time.
- Portal Message Promotions - New portal module allows you to drop personalized, customized message and offers into the portal. Display pop up and module messages.
Increased functionality, providing you with enhanced features to optimize user experience :
- Numerous optimizations and fixes make the platform even more robust.
- Enhanced search options – View by case, coupon, reward and transaction.
- CSR Only Choice Rewards – Option to issue choice rewards via the application only – not the web portal or kiosk.
- Country and Region Management – Manage your own lists for countries and regions (states/provinces).
- New Web Service Calls – Even more options to improve performance. View all options here WS Link.
- Account Info on Top of CSR Pages – Additional user-friendly interface allowing CSRs to view account information on all sub-pages.
- Point Expiration (Auto or Batch) - Allows for expiration of aged points that have not been used. Automatic runs once every morning. Batch is setup and executed manually for all members in a promotional member group(s).
- ESP:External – Generic setup for ESP functionality. Works like existing ESPs but every morning (recurring) the list and selected fields will be FTPd to supplied FTP credentials or it can be manually executed as needed (Batch). We assemble the file based on the campaign group and send the list out as configured.
For additional information on these features, please contact the ALP SaaS Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 302-283-0200 option 2