System Location: Web / Web Shared Settings
System Location: Web / Web Shared Settings / Security Settings
Security settings for web-associated functionality are managed within this system page. Most specifically, security parameters that govern the members' portal passwords are configured within this form.
Note: Password expiration is computed in hours, 24 hours per day
System Location: Web / Web Shared Settings / Languages
See Also: Languages
French and Chinese languages are supported out of the box, for the loyalty platform user interface. Configurable alternate language content is not supported for this.
System Location: Web / Web Shared Settings / Enrollment Settings
Shared enrollment settings for web-associated functionality are managed within this system page. Note: There are also specific enrollment-related pages for areas where settings cannot be shared.
- Enroll Into Club - Member enrolling via the customer web portal will be placed into this club upon successful enrollment.
- Temporary ID Start - Upon successful enrollment, members will be assigned a temporary account Id or auto-generated Id. The system computes temporary Ids based on the highest available numerical Id in the system, above the entered Id.
- Birthday - Specify whether birthday information is required fully, partial (month and day), not required, or disabled (hidden).
- Require Gender - If enabled, a gender will be required.
- Require Account Phone Number - If enabled, an account phone number will be required.
- Require Account Mobile Number - If enabled, a mobile phone number will be required.
- Require Email Address - If enabled, an email address will be required.
- Require Acceptance of Terms Of Service - If enabled, enrolling members will be required to check a 'Terms of Service' (TOS) agreement checkbox. The content of the TOS is configured within the Portal Text page.
- Enforce Min. Enrollment Age - If enabled and the complex option is selected, enrolling members will be presented with a birthdate check before being able to fill out the enrollment page. If the simple option is selected, a checkbox with accompanying portal text will be presented asking the member if they meet the age requirements.
- Prompt Member for Primary Id Received - If enabled, enrolling members will be prompted for the primary account Id, in the event that they were issued one by prior arrangement. If the account Id is already in the database, this will only function properly in specific circumstances governed by system setup.
- 'Were You Issued a Card?' - Default Value - Sets the default value for Primary Id entry upon enrollment.
Verification Settings - If enabled, members will be sent a communication after enrolling to verify their existence. The type of messaging sent depends on their preferred delivery method. Note: Enabling verification settings is one way to require member enrollment verification. Without it configured, members are automatically verified once enrolled. Enrollment verification can also be implemented through verification related web services.
- Verification Email - If enabled, members will be sent a verification Email to complete their enrollment. The necessary template is configured within the Email-specific Messaging / Messaging Content page.
- Verification Text - If enabled, members will be sent a verification text to complete their enrollment. The necessary template is configured within the Text-specific Messaging / Messaging Content page.